Ripped in 30

Options
I just started Ripped in 30 last night. I was wondering if others have tried it, opinons/ suggestions/ results?? I would love to hear from fellow users/ graduates of RI30.

Also, I could use more supportive friends so feel free to add me! I think most ppl on my list are no longer active and I'm feeling lonely on here :/

Thanks Everyone!

Replies

• BetterFasterStronger
    Options
    I recently bought Ripped in 30, it's still sitting in the package with Jillian smirking at me! LOL! I'll be starting it in September! I recently finished the 30 Day Shred and loved it ! I'm really looking forward to the next challenge!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
  • ppaigeyy
    ppaigeyy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I graduated Ripped in 30 last Saturday. The program is AWESOME! Unfortunately I didn't take any before/after photos or measurements. :-( But I did go from a size 6 to a size 2 in pants! That's all the measurements I need! Haha. This was actually my first Jillian workout, and I've gotta say, I'm addicted and now a member of her cult! ;-p

I'm starting Body Revolution in 2 weeks and am so looking forward to it!

I think it's important to note though, I ate very clean during this program (and still am). As Jillian says "You can eat your way through any amount of exercise".

If it's toning you want, she WILL give you the results. If it's fat loss you want? Better make sure you're watching your calorie intake.

Hope this helps! :-)