losing weight after kids!

Options
I have a 3 year old and 7 month old and could use support from other moms trying to lose baby weight.

Replies

• Classyandra
    Classyandra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have a 2-1/2 year old and a 9 month old! We can do this :) You can add me if you like!
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I have a 16 yo, 12, yo, 10 yo stepkid then a 3yo and a 9 mo by c-section. All you need is determination!!!
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks sent request !
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    Alexis was both c sections? My first wasnt but my 7 month old was an emergency c section and this time having a harder time losing weight.
  • hwaddell27
    hwaddell27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey i have an 11 month old, finally feel ready do loose weight, put on almost 3 stone while pregnant and i havn't shifted it. x
  • Dhemeyer
    Dhemeyer Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm a momma of a nearly 3 y/o. I put on 30-40 lbs while I was expecting and probably needed to have been 10-15 lbs lighter before I got prego. I I fee like I've finally figured out how to lose the weight just this last year (after struggling consistantly for 2 years!) Not bragging... just trying to let you know that it is possible. I'd be happy to support you on your journey.
    Best wishes!
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Alexis was both c sections? My first wasnt but my 7 month old was an emergency c section and this time having a harder time losing weight.

First was an emergency, second was elected. My hips are tiny! You so can get there! It is harder with the second kid regardless of how you gave birth.

Before kids 7-8 years ago....
    12543920_6796.jpg

Now after 2 c-sections....
    12543920_79.jpg

I am actually a little more ripped now but basically look the same.
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    Dhemeyer how did you start losing weight?
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    Alexis thanks its good to know its possible. Everyone tells me to pretty much give up on having good abs after csection.
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have a 9 month old! Just active enough to hate when I'm working out (not paying attention to her!!) lol

Friend me if you'd like!

ETA: C-section here too!
  • amallia921
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I am more then happy to support any other mom's out there!! Seems like someone hot glued my baby weight on and now it dont want to leave. lol
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    Crazy midget yeah I hear you my 3 year old tries to work out with me or so he thinks but mostly gets in the way so I have to do it before they get up.
  • _CourtneyAdams
    Options
    My name is Courtney and I have a 4 year old and a 7 month old! :) feel free to add me!
  • AlmeshiaK
    Options
    Hi!! I have a 2 1/2 year old and ready to shed these lbs. We can help each other.
  • tlw81
    tlw81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a 1 year-old, and I'm new here. Well, not new. I've been using the app for about 3 weeks, now, but I'm new to the site. I just got released from my orthopedic surgeon after recovering from a knee injury/surgery for the last 8 months. I'm anxious to get started with getting rid of this baby weight! Nice to meet everyone!
  • alliemaries
    Options
    Hi! I have a 1 year old who is starting to self wean and I finally feel comfortable to start to diet. I have about 70 pounds to lose. I have done WW before and having the accountability of meetings really helped me to be successful at that. I'm too busy to make it to meetings now and it isn't in our budget really. I'm hoping this community can help with that.
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    I sent you guys friends request hopefully we can all help each other. Alliemaries I did ww after my first and did really well with meetings but dont have time either to get there anymore with 2nd. Plus I tried it on line and didnt like the new point system.

tlw81 I can relate to knee injuries when I was younger I tore my acl and getting back was hard but can be done. Just be patient!