What is your weakness with food?

Options
Mine is deserts!! I really really want sugar, especially after diner. It's verry hard to resist!! Any tricks for that? I also hve this bad habit to eat while I cook dinner.

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    eating it:laugh: :laugh:
  • Eliaheart
    Eliaheart Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm a chocoholic. Desperate.

Man, now I want to have some chocolate! LOL!
  • Isabelle
    Isabelle Posts: 102
    Options
    :laugh:
  • shawley1
    Options
    Hey Isabelle - I keep a jar of those red/white peppermint hard candies around. After dinner if I grab one of those to suck on...it "most of the time" curbs my after dinner sweet craving. I swear each one of my teeth are "sweet teeth". hahah!
  • tigger2009
    Options
    something sweet after dinner. But I try to be good!
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have a serious sweet tooth. I usually try to distract myself, drink water and if I have to give in I will ration some sweets to myself by sharing with a friend so I can't eat it all. :wink:
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    For my chocolate/dessert fix I got Fudgesicles....only 40 cals :wink:
  • dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Salty snacks get me every time!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    My weakness is that it all tastes soooo good!

427595.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    Chocolate is definitely my downfall. I will eat it and count the calories but unfortunately there are times I lose all control (hence why I am here)
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    Options
    Mine is BOOZE!!! I love wine and irish whiskey!!! Not only does it have calories, but it makes it very sucky the next day to work out! I'll have a few glasses of wine during the week (8 ounces, and I measure it) but the weekends are hard!

I just have to remind myself I'm making a change for the better :wink:
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    After dinner if I'm craving desert, I always have sugar free pudding on hand.. All kinds of flavors, so I don't get stuck in a rut. Sugar free Pudding made with skim milk is a tasty treat w/out all the cals!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Mine is BOOZE!!! I love wine and irish whiskey!!! Not only does it have calories, but it makes it very sucky the next day to work out! I'll have a few glasses of wine during the week (8 ounces, and I measure it) but the weekends are hard!

I just have to remind myself I'm making a change for the better :wink:

Oooo! Booze is a good one.. I love wine and have recently started diggin on champagne too.. I've been trying to steer clear of those aisles at the grocery store, but if I'm hanging out with my twin sis... it ain't gonna happen.. we're drinking period. lol
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem is that when I do get the craving for something sweet (which only happens maybe once a week, thankfully), I have to have something salty to follow it. Then I want something sweet again. And another salty after that. And it just keeps cycling like that til I'm stuffed full of total crap. Haha.
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My weakness is cream-filled chocolate covered donuts. I just don't buy them. If they are in my house...it's only a matter of time!!:huh:

I also have a MAJOR sweet tooth. I have found that I am most successul losing weight if I allow myself those sweets, just in moderation. If I crave chocolate, I drink hot chocolate (swiss miss, diet 25 calories), for example. I eat a piece of candy or maybe a cookie, just REAL small amounts.

Good luck!

Susan
  • BeccyBerry
    Options
    It depends what day of the week most days its sweet things but occassionally its crisps :laugh:
  • malynch08
    Options
    MIne is pizza and beer. I eat so well normally..but when there is pizza and beer..im eating and drinkin it....but I am trying something new today..in the biggest loser 30 day jump start book..it says if you take a portabella mushroom..fill it with jennie o ground turkey and marinara..then sprinkle mozzarella..its like a good swap...IMma try it for dinner tonight1!!!
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

(forgot to include!!)

Susan
  • emilyjacebeau3
    emilyjacebeau3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    chocolate, chocolate and chocolate. Oh yea, and pasta!
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    carbs! I love carbs! I could sit and eat bread all day =\