Options

Replies

• FrauHausMaus
    Options
    I started a group! It's 30 Day Shred August 14th-September 14th
  • ELeiser
    ELeiser Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it again today as well, but what do you put in for exercise?? I was just adding it under circut training...
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    That really is a good idea, Doonesbury! I am sure there are tons of people that modify her 3 levels as they see fit and still see results. Good for you, you look great!

Thank you! :)
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it again today as well, but what do you put in for exercise?? I was just adding it under circut training...
    I don't have a HRM so I log it as circuit too
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting a group. Hope you all join in! If you havent had a invite let us know ;)
  • 92_sweetheart
    92_sweetheart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 4. By this day it is easier. Not as much soreness. I was able to push through the jumping jacks and jumprope. I am still doing the modified through. Hopefully Day 6 I won't need to do the modified versions to the harder workouts. I feel a lot better. My core is tighter. Good luck everyone!!!
  • kikiallain
    kikiallain Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me so we can motivate each other i'm at technically day 8, started, did 3 days but slacked off for 4 days in between and then started back up on friday so i'm counting it from Friday so day 5 doday!! I'm still on level one... i can tell my cardio is getting better but i'm still doing the modified version of the pushups and still fining it hard. will be doing level 1 until sunday and then will be on to level 2. YIKES!!
  • BrendaJaneK
    Options
    Far out... I started yesterday!!
  • marelia
    marelia Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm with you!! I'm starting it (again) today! :)
  • canlafre
    canlafre Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday ! :)
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I started it last week. I will be on LEvel 1 Day 8 tonight. :) Anyone feel free to add me for support.
  • monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    hey we started a group for 30 day shred starting today, if anyone is interested join us! :) the name is 30 Day Shred August 14th September 14th
  • mercy4198
    mercy4198 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    this 30DS is no joke! I tried it but couldn't finish it (maybe it had something to do with the fact i had just done the elliptical for 45 min. who knows lol ) but seriously i want to try and be able to do the whole part 1 by the end of the week. good luck ladies.
  • Dana2282
    Dana2282 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i just ordered the 30 day shred DVD, I can't wait to share my weight loss journey with you all. Looking at some of the before and after posts by members who have completed the 30 day shred on here is very encouraging and motivating. i am new to this website so please feel free to add me as a friend =)
  • bethanylyn07
    Options
    I'm doing it, but I started last Monday...then missed 4 days :( I'm not making myself start over, though. I am going to start level 2 this week as planned and perhaps extend that to make up for the missed days. I have a really hard time getting motivated to do things but I have quit so many times before and I WILL NOT quit this time :) Good luck!
  • luvdachs
    luvdachs Posts: 30
    Options
    How do I join the group? I am at work at the moment, but would love to look this video up when I get home tonight and give it a shot!
  • luvdachs
    luvdachs Posts: 30
    Options
    I went to the "Groups" link but couldn't find it. Can someone give me some direction please?:blushing:
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Who is with me?

I actually really enjoyed it. I am glad that my boyfriend is not home cause holy moly I was a jigglin haha
    When I first started I felt like I was getting a standing ovation doing jumpingjacks. All that fat clapping! Stick with it and the audience will shrink!
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    Im on day 4 and it is getting a little easy'a ive finally stopped curseing her lol
  • elizan65
    elizan65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I bought it, I did it, but not without a lot of knee pain. I think maybe I'll give it another try once I lose a few lbs. The jumping jacks even caused pain. :mad: But, you all have inspired me! :smile: