This looks like a fab site

Options
Hi everyone

I have a lot to lose 80 kg to be precise but I want to make a permanent change to improve my health and to keep up with my children. I'm aiming to lose 19 kg by Christmas but I would be happy to lose just under a kilogram per week. I've joined a gym and had my first session today. I intend to go twice a week, When I've lost some weight, I would like to go swimming with my children again. I'm not confident to be seen in a swimming costume at the moment!

Replies

• faithlyn3
    Options
    I have 3 children and know what you mean! I am wanting to be down 20lb by Christmas! If you would like, you can add me for day to day help!
  • Irisheyes88
    Options
    Im right there with you, I want to be able to go to the beach with little girl and not cover up. I have over 50lbs to lose and want to lose atleast 20-30 by christmas lost 10 right now.

GOOD LUCK! and feel free to add me:)
  • Nurturegirl
    Nurturegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Faithlyn3, thank you so much for your support. I read your profile and I can definitely identify with your reasons for losing weight. I'll definitely add you. Wishing you all the very best in reaching your target. It can be done and remember nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!
  • Nurturegirl
    Nurturegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you Irisheyes88. Let's pledge to make the summer of 2013, the one where we don't remain covered up by the beach!