Fell off the horse getting back on... again

Options
Fell off the horse and now getting back on it. Weighed myself today and took my measurements which I have never done. Didnt like what I saw so got into action plan mode.

This is the plan:

2 pounds a week

8 pounds a month

eight months later goal weight of 160. It doesnt sound too difficult but focus will be the order of the day. Pray for me people Im gonna do my damndest this time!!!!

Replies

• DfantaBeneFIT
    Options
    Good luck to you. Get in your routine and dont deviate!
  • SelkieGhost
    SelkieGhost Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm in a similar situation - was doing great - then fell off the wagon. Realized I'd regained some weight - and am back to trying to lose it.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Personally, I find setting goals around amount of weight lost in a given time is not a wise proposition. You can't control that. But what you can control is what food you put in your body and how much exercise you get. I'd set goals around things you can control.
  • Persevere230
    Persevere230 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your support everyone and I will do my best to not deviate. I realize that having this conrete plan is not a guarantee of any sort but its a start and a preliminary way for me to get my mind into gear. it almost always is not THAT easy and straight forward. I wish it was but it isnt :ohwell:

I know for me I have to deal with my food demons along the way and my demons of slacking off which is no easy task. I stayed on track some months back and lost 17 pounds so I KNOW this works. Its really about focus focus focus focus!!!!!