Peanut Butter and dark chocolate

Options
cindys0417
cindys0417 Posts: 1,121 Member
I heard that Peanut Butter is good for you. I know there is protein in it but is there any other advantages ? Also..what about dark chocolate..what are the advantages??...Its probably high in sugar but are there advantages?

Replies

• sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    They're two great tastes that taste great together. What more could you possible want?
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    For peanut butter - there are also healthy fats in it. For the dark chocolate, it has a ton of antioxidants.
  • Rickswife2010
    Options
  • Rickswife2010
    Options
    They're two great tastes that taste great together. What more could you possible want?
    what more could someone possible want????? lol how about two great tastes that taste great together and are 0 carlories lol :laugh:
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Just pinned a recipe where you take a whole date and split it lengthwise and then put a tsp of natural peanut butter inside the date then you put a piece of good quality dark chocolate on top. Looked delicious and I can't wait to try it. Love the protein in peanut butter and how satisfying just a small bite is. I also love dark chocolate because it really takes care of my chocolate craving without too much sugar. I find that one bite is all I need.
  • aimeem2
    aimeem2 Posts: 35
    Options
    Peanut butter has healthy fats but I prefer almond butter even more. DARK chocolate has antioxidants. A small piece daily isn't bad for you, but it does have a significant amount of fat
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I love almond butter more too and you can get dark chocolate sweetened with stevia if you don't want sugar. It's quite nice.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I have my doubts about adam, eve and an apple.

I bet it was adam, eve, peanut butter and dark chocolate!

I actually have a piece of dark chocolate most nights..if you don't believe me...take a look at my diary!