Replies

• rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    try doing fly's
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    My boobs were quite squishey after I breast fed my 2 kids.

All I can say is that weights have been great for my boobs. Yes i have lost a little in volume after losing weight but chest press really helps and they are plumper etc after I started lifting. When I stopped exercising for 4-5 months, I noticecd a real difference in my boobs, they were really soft and squishey.

So my advise, lift weights in addition to your cardio.
  • mlh156
    mlh156 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ...the FIRST things to go when losing ...

If only that were true for me. But then, I guess you're not talking about man-boobs.
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    2 words...Boob Job. Mine stay the same size no matter what ;-)
  • Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite! They're the last to go! Which sucks coz I'm a full C and often my back gets sore when running...

I have the same problem ^^ I seem to gain/lose in my rear-end first. Not bad since I want my jeans to fit better :tongue:
  • Jamochadiva
    Jamochadiva Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mine were huge when I was bigger! Now they are practically deflated, especially on top. Oh well I am happy this weight is off t I. Will be getting them done after I lose the final 20 lbs.
  • 73ventura
    Options
    Id give anything to loose weight off my boobs, im a FF cup. Id rather have smaller boobs anytime. They make exercising hard. I cant run, have had back problems all my life because of them. I so hope on my weight loss journey they deflate slightly!
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Im the opposite, first thing to gain, last thing to go...mine are gigantic (36DD) and Im only 5'2''
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Yayyy boobies rule :drinker:
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    What are boobs? Can I get an example please?
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I tend to gain in the stomach and bum first. I'm so gald mine have gone- it was a big motivator for me. I had 32 DD and now I'm a 32B/C. Its great to have my perky little ones back-now I can wear those stretchy crop tops instead of those huge moulded bras I used to wear! (Plus it helps that my SO is big fan of smaller ones) oh and exercising is so much more comfortable now too!
  • Byemma
    Byemma Posts: 55
    Options
    I can't wait to lose a size (or two, or three) there, haha! Even though the most common size out here is a C, there are no cute bras at E or F. And it's even more expensive! And they are a part of the reason it's hard for me to run :(
  • zozzabubba
    zozzabubba Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I HATE the fact that they go so easily. I have gone from a C to an A since Christmas. And only lost 5ish pounds! Really don't know what to do about it :cry:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    breasts are made up of mostly fat... as your lose you may want to start doing more weights to build up your muscle in your chest. that will give some definition. :) I don't miss the extra fat... big boobs get in the way... lol! :)
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    For those ladies with a large chest and have trouble running....try the Panache bra, it is amazing. Remember it is UK sizing so use the conversion chart. I'm a 32H and have no problem running with this bra.
  • britneyy32
    britneyy32 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, mine were pretty much the first thing to go and they are shrinking before my eyes and nothing else really seems to be changing! ):
  • Susan_Rae_1
    Susan_Rae_1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Oh man, do I understand where you're coming from. Almost all of my bras are now at the stage where there is too much space between the cup and my actual boob. I don't care for them to be wobbling around inside of the cups all day! Hopefully, my waist and hips will get the newsflash that the fat is leaving and relinquish their death grip.

:laugh:
  • LiamGTR
    LiamGTR Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Finally, a topic relative to my interests, lol
  • sscman
    sscman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wish it was the same for men, the moobs take ages to shift!!! LOL
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    Oh man, do I understand where you're coming from. Almost all of my bras are now at the stage where there is too much space between the cup and my actual boob. I don't care for them to be wobbling around inside of the cups all day! Hopefully, my waist and hips will get the newsflash that the fat is leaving and relinquish their death grip.

It was pointed out to be earlier that my bras aren't fitting either. Hello, boobs - did you forget to tell my *kitten* and my stomach too?