K-POP & K-DRAMAS

Options
piggybunny89
piggybunny89 Posts: 77 Member
I'm just curious to see who is actually into k-pop in here?? If you are raise your hands?? lol

Replies

• general_misconception
    Options
    YESSS.
    Haha.
    I'm totally a Black Jack and VIP. x)
  • piggybunny89
    Options
    omg!! Im a VIP and BOICE :p Are you going to the bigbang concert???
  • general_misconception
    Options
    No. :(
    It's really far and I'm completely broke.
    asdfjkl;;; #collegeproblems lol
    You?
  • LateNightP
    Options
    Yes I am a huge Kpop fan :D
    Love almost all the bands but mainly I am a Shawol and a Say a ^^
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    *Raises hands and jumps up and down wildly!* ME! *Points to her weight loss chart-thingy.* T.O.P!!! I was going to post a similar topic since I was wondering if there were others! I love K-pop! Addicted to it, actually. I used to love K-dramas like they were a drug, but I've been busy lately. D:

I am a HUGE VIP!
  • piggybunny89
    Options
    @General_misco:

Im planning to!! Saving up as much as i can so i can get VIP tickets:P Must see TOP up close:wink: Lol
  • piggybunny89
    Options
    @LeinaGrace--Jajaja I know what you mean!! I started with the k-dramas and i started loving the OSTs so i started downloading them..lol.. CNBLUE AND FTISLAND were the first groups i fell for because of the drama You're Beautiful. If it wasn't for my friends who showed me BIGBANG i would have never seen TOP:bigsmile: Just had to listen to the beginning of the song LOVE SONG to instantly fall for his voice jejeje:love::blushing:
  • elmadmongoose
    Options
    Been a k-pop/k-drama fan since 2008. I love: CNBLUE, Block B, SUJU, U-KISS, B1A4, JYJ/DB5K, currently loving EvoL/Tasty,/Cross Gene/VIXX, Dalmatian, SHINee, 2NE1, G-Dragon, Nine Muses, BEG, ZE:A, M.I.B, etc.......(:huh: that's a lot of acronyms)
    True, I started out with K-drama's and fell in :love: with their OST's.

Add Me.
    --Jazmin
  • piggybunny89
    Options
    @elmadmongoose

Glad to know that Im not the only one!!:D Might as well make MFP fun by adding people who love the same things i do:p
  • elmadmongoose
    Options
    @elmadmongoose

Glad to know that Im not the only one!!:D Might as well make MFP fun by adding people who love the same things i do:p

Right! Combine my 2 loves, Fitness & K-Pop :wink:
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,113 Member
    Options
    Quietly googling to see what the heck they're talking about...
  • piggybunny89
    Options
    @elmadmongoose

Right! Combine my 2 loves, Fitness & K-Pop :wink:

right?! lol..Are you gonna go to BIGBANGS concert in LA/NJ??
  • piggybunny89
    Options
    Quietly googling to see what the heck they're talking about...

Lol its just the korean wave has hit us hard(^_^)
    Excuse our excitement at having found other k-poppers:p
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I panicked when I saw this topic lol! I freaking love kpop and k dramas! I love Korea :D I've never been to a concert but my friend really wants to go see Big Bang. But I never actually got into big bang much :( I know the guys and some music but I've only gotten really into Suju, Shinee, Ukiss (my special group :3) and then dabble everywhere else. I love the guys more than the music but right now, kpop is all I listen to x3
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* Mydramalist is on my profile if you want to see what I've watched so far ;3. I'm more into anime though XD.

Finished Scent of a Woman and I'm Sorry, I Love you just recently~

I like 2NE1, Kara, Browned Eyed Girls, although generally, I love Korean ballads <3!

And I'm the odd one out here, but I can't stand Korean boy-groups =< . . . generally, I just don't like Asian guys. It's just me, I kind of do not like my own kind XD . . .
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    One day I swear I'll have gorgeous mixed babies.
    I've always loved japan too and asian guys are so my type.
  • piggybunny89
    Options
    I panicked when I saw this topic lol! I freaking love kpop and k dramas! I love Korea :D I've never been to a concert but my friend really wants to go see Big Bang. But I never actually got into big bang much :( I know the guys and some music but I've only gotten really into Suju, Shinee, Ukiss (my special group :3) and then dabble everywhere else. I love the guys more than the music but right now, kpop is all I listen to x3

Lol isnt it awesome finding k-popper around lol..N im the same way..but in my case i love BIGBANG, 2EN1, CNBLUE,FTISLAND AND ANYONE FROM YG COMPANY LOL..PSY and his Gangnam Style video got me more into him too(^_^)
  • piggybunny89
    Options
    *raises hand* Mydramalist is on my profile if you want to see what I've watched so far ;3. I'm more into anime though XD.

Finished Scent of a Woman and I'm Sorry, I Love you just recently~

I like 2NE1, Kara, Browned Eyed Girls, although generally, I love Korean ballads <3!

And I'm the odd one out here, but I can't stand Korean boy-groups =< . . . generally, I just don't like Asian guys. It's just me, I kind of do not like my own kind XD . . .

jajaja why is it that we never like our own kind/race?(^_^) lol..I guess we're tired of seeing them every single day:p lol but its nice to look out there;p I remember this one guy wrote about interacial dating and said that we're used to eating 7/11 ice cream when theres a million flavor ice cream store out there:p lol idk i thought it was funny but true(^_^)

If you ever see my fb you'll see all the k-dramas ive watched..it's quite a long list(^_^) I'm barely getting into anime to tell you the truth but I havent really had a chance to continue watching..not even the new k-dramas..:-/
  • piggybunny89
    Options
    @Meraid That's my plan too..Having mixed babies somewhere in the future..not yet though..:p Need time to live jejeje
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options

I love U-Kiss! Suju grew on me; I still can't like Shinee. D: I'm very BigBang bias, but I love so many other groups, too!