Options

Replies

• YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    ...are the best things EVER!
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    What are boobs? Can I get an example please?

Winning comment.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Mine didnt get the memo!
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I so have this issue, all my weight is in my butt, last year at my lightest I had literally nothing there, A's. Now I've put weight back on I've got a full B, which is the biggest I've ever had, my boyfriend doesn't want me to lose any weight, I think these things may be related ::P
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    What are boobs? Can I get an example please?

HAHAHAHA You liarrr!!! :devil:
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    You ladies have it easy...try dealing with Moobs. (sigh).

Last things to go away.
  • Buksh12
    Buksh12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    damn tricksters what a thread title! lol :( False advertising!!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Agh don't talk to me about boobs. I used to be a 40F. I don't even know what I am now cos they get smaller everyday lol. I'm told they're still big but I hate them now :/
  • hbd512
    hbd512 Posts: 19
    Options
    I've always noticed that gaining/losing never did anything to my boobs! They always stayed the same no matter what my weight. But now they're fake and will never voluntarily change anyway. :) It has been a good investment!
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I use to be 34E , I lost some weight and they went to 32DD, I put the weight back on and they stayed the same and now I am losing weight properly and bras are getting looser. I'm hoping when I get to my goal even though they will be much smaller they will still be about 32D. I hope.... please.... lol
  • JBV321
    JBV321 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Now that I have your attention... why are they always the LAST things to come when gaining weight, and the FIRST things to go when losing? The one thing I want to keep, and they're shrinking before my eyes, meanwhile I see no difference anywhere else yet (only about an 8-10 lb loss so far, but still)

When I started my weight loss journey in June 2011, I was a 40D. I am now wearing a 36D but my bras are now too big! Keep in mind, I am also doing a lot of weight lifting. I do need to go buy new bras (regular and sports). Thanks for the reminder! lol
  • JBV321
    JBV321 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh man, do I understand where you're coming from. Almost all of my bras are now at the stage where there is too much space between the cup and my actual boob. I don't care for them to be wobbling around inside of the cups all day! Hopefully, my waist and hips will get the newsflash that the fat is leaving and relinquish their death grip.

OMG I feel your pain! I can literally put my fist in the space between my bra and boob! lol
  • BlueJess7
    BlueJess7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! =)
    I think we all have the same problem when losing weight! Bye bye boobs! And then eventually the rest of our body catches up... but it's just not fair.
  • marthathebear
    Options
    The more you build up muscles in your chest and upper back the better the ones you have will look. Besides, aren't we more than our boobs?
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm not complaining. Mine were ridiculously huge, so I'm pretty stoked that they've gone down in size.

I agree with you - I will be super stoked if my shrink as I lose weight. I am hoping they do :)
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have went from a 44DD to a 38 B/C. I actually don't miss them much because I can sleep on my belly again. lol
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm not complaining. Mine were ridiculously huge, so I'm pretty stoked that they've gone down in size.

Me too

^^this...
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'll be glad when I lose some... it'd be nice to be able to go and buy a cute bra without having to go through the hassle of seeing if they have DD's that don't look granmaish. Just cause I have big boobs doesn't mean I want ugly underwear! That, and they are a pain, literally. I don't want to go down to like an A cup, I'll be happy with a C though so long as I lose every where else, right now they're are keeping me in proportion.
  • cblevitron
    cblevitron Posts: 243
    Options
    first place to go is my shoulders/face last place to go is my bumbum.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on your body shape/type. My boobs have shrunk, yes, but they weren't the first things to go, for me. I lost more weight around my waist first. The last place is my hips/thighs. I've only been able to tone them but they're just a big as they were when I started, it seems.