Calling early morning workout pals

Options
Any early risers out there? What's your plan for today? Today morning I plan to brisk walk for 60min.

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Off to the gym in 5 minutes to teach my bodypump class. Tomorrows early workout is 7 miles, easier on Friday just need a 2 mile stretch. If I'm goin to Spend time with my toddler thu is the way it goes.
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Stretched first thing on rising, as releases tight back! Cycled with dogs twenty minutes and will go on elliptical when home form work tonight.
  • duckhunter42
    Options
    Will run 2.5+ miles during break at work today, and hopefully an additional 3 after work.
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Body combat tonight after work
  • gezteg
    gezteg Posts: 1
    Options
    6am, 2.7mile jog at 10min/mile pace.

7pm, Rugby training for 90mins.
  • BmoreGinger
    Options
    I am letting my breakfast digest and then I am off to a 3-4 mile run! :) I like running in the morning because (1) the weather is much cooler, (2) there aren't as many people around, (3) and I get it out of the way and don't have to figure out how to fit it in to the rest of my day. :)

HAPPY WORKOUTS EVERYONE!
  • Kagami_Taiga
    Kagami_Taiga Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Swam an hour this morning at half 7. Might put in a bit of weights later on.
  • maggie2731
    Options
    Gping for a Cardio Blast class in 5 min. Then Work.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I got up did an 8 min muscle warm up and 56 min yoga warm up then ran 40mins and walked 20 (my 5 mile commute to work)
    i am not feeling very virtuous and completely 'cream cracker-ed'!

kudos to all the amazing 'morning people' for getting that *kitten* out of bed and getting moving!
    we can all feel smug thinking about all the people laying around in bed and pity them :wink: ( PITY! not envy as i keep reminding myself)
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I over did it yesterday and the day before so I am taking it easy today. No workout but I have plentyof wood to split and stack. So I think that will be enough today to burn at least 500 cals.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Run AM (as many miles as I can fit in before work), then Legs & Back PM.
  • follmer20
    follmer20 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Up at 4 to do tapout xt. Love Muay thai :-)
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Off to the gym now for squats deadlifts and overhead press
  • mail704m
    mail704m Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Squarely a morning person - today is a baseline test day - the Canadian Army Fitness check - 5km, 2 mins of push ups, 4 mins of sit ups - aiming for 21min, 60, and over 100. Wish me luck!
  • Victorian131
    Options
    I record fitness classes from fitness tv on sky, so I normally pick one of those if the weather is bad. Most mornings I get up at 7 and do 20mins -30mins class (normally zumba) before work. This morning I had a lie in, got up at half 9 and started couch to 5k round our local lake, in the rain...thank god for motivation, everyone looked at me as if I was crazy.

Im really not a morning person, really hats off to you all get up at silly o'clock, so much respect for you all, keep up the good work!
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    On my way out to run 6 miles!
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I had planned to walk the dogs for 30 minutes (about 2.2 miles) before I left for work, but had to be into work an hour earlier than normal and I refuse to get less than 7 hours of sleep LOL. BUT I do plan to walk later this evening and do the Asylum Relief video for some stretching!
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    im up at 4:45am, at the gym by 5 or earlier if i wake up before my alarm. usually 4-5 days a week. Days like today when I wasn't going to get enough sleep, I woke up at 5:45 and got on my stationary bike for 30min, tonight.. gym!
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Was up at 6:10 to do week 2 of couch to 5k!
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am up at 4:30 AM. I workout at home, I either do Turbo Fire or Chalene Extreme. If I don't do it first thing in the morning, I tend to find a bunch of excuses.........