Hi peeps

Options
djcuts
djcuts Posts: 26 Member
Hi guys.

Just started using the app on my phone to help me count the calories, so thought I'd come here and introduce :)

I'm 35, from the UK and I'm getting married this year and that is my motivation. I have always worked out to some extent, but I am pudgy and need to shed the excess flab.

I am aiming to lose fat, not weight as such (my Finacee thinks I am wasting my time with weight training as you don't lose weight doing it .....)

My method is to weight train 4 times a week (which I have been doing for the past 5 months) but have a cloric deficit (hence my reason for stumbling upon this app / site) and to do various cardio (HIIT as well).

I'm currently 12st 13 and 3/4 lbs (about 182lbs) and I would like to get down to 11.5st (about 161 lbs) without losing muscle mass (and hopefully adding some...)

feel free to friend me if you like, if you have similar goals or even if you don't :)

Goals are so much easier to achieve with support from like minded people :P

Have fun:smile:

Replies

• Dhemeyer
    Dhemeyer Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you... we aren't in a totally different place with regards to wanting to maintain muscle tone but still wanting to lose weight (I just want different numbers on the scale). I had great success with Turbor Fire with regards to losing weight, and even better results with P90X (continued to lose inches and firm up).
    Looking forward to getting to know you better and supporting you along the way!
  • djcuts
    djcuts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Dhemeyer. Thanks for the reply. I think most people want to lose weight but keep their muscle, but it's not easy. I'm glad you had success with those programs, personally as soon as I see a site with CD's and a price tag, I tend to close the window......
    Good luck and I look forwarded to getting to know you better and supporting you to. :happy: