I am a BIG YO YO

Options
Bekah
Bekah Posts: 71 Member
Well here I go I am trying to seek help to gain friends that will be tough on me if I don't log my food or exercise. See I did well i has lost 75 lbs but that is in the past now and we are going to move foward from here but I am finding it really hard to stay on track. So I am reaching out to all of you fellow MFPers to help me and in turn I will be right there for you so is there any one up for a challange message me and add me as a friend. Have a great day

Replies

• ninisez30
    ninisez30 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like, I have a ways to go so I need all the help I can get.
  • redheadkirsty
    Options
    I have a long way to go too. I think most people have yo yo dieted at some point in their life.
    I'm sure you can do it again.
  • not_virified
    Options
    hay :) im new to this feel free to add me , i am also a yoyo dieter!
  • faithlyn3
    Options
    Hey I too am a yo yo dieter, but finding this has been great, though I have not been on this for long I have done ok. Today was the first time I did any workout, but I feel good that I did it today (even though it was at 5am) I am going to keep it up! I am glad you are here with us. We can do it!
  • Redgal56
    Redgal56 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have Yo-Yo'd all my life! Totally understand!
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hopefully MFP will be a good tool for you to keep track of your food and keep you on track.

Honest loads of helpful advice, tips and some great support! Just say what your feeling and struggling with and I am sure the advice and words of encouragement will come flooding in! :happy:
  • Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow the support all ready is amazing thank you everyone keep it comming the more the better we can all do this together.