That Celebrity That EVERYONE Thinks You Look Like...

Options

Replies

• LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Michelle Williams
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Love Hewitt and Demi Lovato before she was blonde. I didn't even know who that was! lol
  • JMSKCW
    JMSKCW Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Many people have told me I resemble Renee Zellweger. I believe they are probably refrencing her Bridget Jones days more than anything else ;)
    I have also had a quite a few of people tell me that I look like Scarlett Johansson-- I don't see that at all...
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been getting Abby from NCIS. I don't watch the show, but I have been assured she is awesome and she's totally cute, so I'll take it.

you do look like her :-)
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Delta Goodrem. I'm american so also known as a Jonas brother gf.

Faith Hill.
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been getting Abby from NCIS. I don't watch the show, but I have been assured she is awesome and she's totally cute, so I'll take it.

I don't watch the show either but you do totally look like her!!! She is adorable. :smile:

People have told me I look like Flo from the Progressive Car Insurance commercials. Meh...I guess it could be worse.
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Martina McBride
  • emilyrthompson
    Options
    I used to always be told I look like Lindsay Lohan. But now that she has changed her face and hair so much, I don't get it anymore :)
  • _Shelley_
    _Shelley_ Posts: 206
    Options
    Taylor Swift, Personally, I do not see it at all. I guess when my hair was longer the resemblance was better?
    Long, blonde curly hair and blue eyes... All us white girls look the same lol.
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    A well-meaning kid (mid-20's) at Dunkin' Donuts told me I reminded him of Roseanne Barr. Then he did a serious back pedal and said it wasn't the looks, it was my sense of humor. :grumble:
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Neal Patrick Harris
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anton LaVey. If I had a penny, let alone a dime for every time someone said that, I wouldn't need MFP. I'd just got get a total body plastic surgery makeover. :)
  • TheresaC928
    Options
    When I was in HS (80's :) people used to say I looked like Molly Ringwald from among other movies the breakfast club. I did have the same color red hair and she was kinda cute then so guess that is OK. :ohwell: Now I don't think I look like anybody or been told I look like anybody. :yawn:
  • tilliesmom9
    Options
    Helen Hunt
    Pheobe (from Friends)
    Brittany Spears lol
  • MikeMadness
    Options
    I tried one of those face recognition sites that check for Celeb lookalikes and I got Johnny Depp and Gerard Butler. Guess I can't complain. At least it wasn't Pee Wee Herman!
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Selena gomez hahaha
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Neal Patrick Harris

Oh wow, you do kinda look like him :)
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Sandra Bullock (although I don't think it's a compliment)
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I've gotten Miley Cyrus before...
  • _Shelley_
    _Shelley_ Posts: 206
    Options
    Yup. Agreed!