Boobs

Options

Replies

• mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I'm the opposite!! First place weight goes on - and last place it comes off. I have a relatively small waist so there's times I look like Dolly Parton......................... My husband's favourite quote is that nothing grows in the shade!

My chest seems to be the last place effected by my weight loss/gain, too. I wouldn't be too sad seeing a change, though. Although I did just buy new bras...
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    Im just enjoying reading these comments! Dont mind me!
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I loose from my waist first, only lost an inch from my chest all over.. I don't know why, maybe I'm just ment to keep my boobs and loose everywhere else? lol
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    I lost 14 pounds and most of it came from my boobs, I was a DD and now a D. No change in band size. My right boob looks a little perkier though.
  • veronica_0920
    veronica_0920 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I hear ya :-( Mine are sooo small now!! Barely a B.... waaahhh waaahhh waaah!! I have one child and would like to have another- once I'm done having kids I TOTALLY want a boob job.... just a C, nothing extravagant- but enough to make me feel better :-) A tummy tuck would be great too because of the extra abdominal skin that's left over... grrr. Mommy makeover someday!
  • SumpNut
    SumpNut Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without pictures.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I see BOOBS as a forum topic and I always need to look............................no matter how hard I try not to!
  • skursock
    Options
    I've lost 7 1/2 inches off mine :sad:
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options

Exactly, how can we take these replies seriously without pics!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    While I'm really happy about my weight loss, i REALLY wish my boobies didn't look so.....deflated. I LIKE having nice big ones. :smile:
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I wish that they would go for me, I've only gone down in the size from a 42 to a 40 but I'm still in a DD/D HATE IT! I would love to be in a C cup again.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm not complaining. Mine were ridiculously huge, so I'm pretty stoked that they've gone down in size.

Ditto. I don't miss the D cups one bit.
  • heddylyn
    heddylyn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    One of the few downsides to being fit. If you want to keep the girls you usually have to pay for them. :tongue:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I just kind of wish there was some way to get one side to lose or fill out more or less than the other while in the process of losing weight. I've always had the issue of one being noticeably larger than the other and bras never fitting right and I'd love to not have to either pad one cup or have one cup to small and squeeze me :( I know it's supposedly normal for one to be slightly larger than the other, but really, there's almost a full cup difference going on here. :'(

I hear you.

Mine are a cup difference and all I want is for them to even out. I started as a D/DD and am down to a B/C. Supposedly, it's so common in women, but why are there no bras for people like us?
  • juliefisch1
    juliefisch1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well mine are actually different sizes. And not just a little bit but like at least a cup. So hopefully I will be at my final goal weight by tax time and I'm getting them evened out and lifted!!! My major treat for my weight loss goal :happy:
  • unkeptwalnut83
    unkeptwalnut83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Before I gained weight the first time, I couldn't even fill a B cup properly. I don't know how much smaller my 40DDD's are going to get, but whatever happens, I hope I can deal with it. I've come to love them and the powers they possess.
  • lasmit4477
    lasmit4477 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    This is common in women and weight loss. Notice all of the female comments! I would recommend adding more weight training and concentration on back, chest and arms. You would be surprised at the difference it can make!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options

Exactly, how can we take these replies seriously without pics!
    if-you-cant-say-anything-funny-show-boobies.jpg
  • raygunn_viola
    raygunn_viola Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I don't really tend to change in the chest either. I'm a dd, but even when I lost and was down to 150, which is pretty skinny for me at 5'7, I was still a d cup. My boyfriend likes it, but it's hard to do jumping jacks
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm only a B cup (got to love push up bras, haha) and really hope they don't get any smaller c: I haven't noticed them getting any smaller yet, I seem to be losing weight around my hips/stomach first!