What kind of scale do u use?

Options
I use a weight watchers digital scale. Seems alot more accurate then the other kind with the dial!!

Replies

• susyw_2003
    Options
    I have a real problem with electric scales! I never really trust them because I can weigh myself and then get off and back on again, and my weight can go up by like 5 lbs in the space of 10 seconds! I think they are really sensitive sometimes so I find the old scales are the best!
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options
    I have an Escali digital.
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    using a withings wifi scale and loving it,

I only wish MFP would connect with withings as well!
  • xoyasminxo
    xoyasminxo Posts: 132
    Options
    I need a new scale so I am looking forward to looking through everyone's responses.
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I use the aria made by fitbit. I like it because they sync with each other. I had many of scales to disappoint me though (like Biggest loser Taylor) and I want something to figure my fat percentage.
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I use the aria made by fitbit. I like it because they sync with each other. I had many of scales to disappoint me though (like Biggest loser Taylor) and I want something to figure my fat percentage.

where did u purchase it and how much?
  • mrramsey
    mrramsey Posts: 49
    Options
    I use this one - Satler 9108. I find it very accurate and easy to use the additional boy composition info it gives is pretty much inline with MFP. I recommend it.

http://www.oldwillknottscales.com/salter-9108.html
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I HATE all scales. I started out using the old dial one..but moving it around and even making sure it was on zero I came up with a different number everywhere I put it. Then I got a digital and it was quanky too..so I returned it and got another digital. I use it in the SAME place every time I weigh and had to adjust my weigh ins on here to adjust for what it says. I have no clue what I really weigh..I just have to go by how my clothes are fitting and then try to figure out how that corresponds with the digital scale.
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers digital scales - fantastic!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I have a real problem with electric scales! I never really trust them because I can weigh myself and then get off and back on again, and my weight can go up by like 5 lbs in the space of 10 seconds!

Same. I use it because it's what I have.
  • ladybirdh
    Options
    Digital scale
  • ChiFortunate1
    ChiFortunate1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Taylor, from Wal-Mart a few years ago. You have to program in your age, height, gender, and if you're an athlete or normal person. It has metal foot marks you have to step on with wet feet while wearing no metal jewelry. It measures body fat and hydration levels.

21371726.png
  • ladybirdh
    Options
    :smile:
  • nicolio8699
    nicolio8699 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    love the weight watcher digi! <3
  • swmann
    swmann Posts: 14
    Options
    I just ordered the aria by fitbit. It has gotten very good reviews and syncs wirelessly with fitbit.

I also use the fitbit ultra pedometer. It works great!
  • tdmaggard
    tdmaggard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I use one like they have in the Dr's office....it seems to be most accurate. :smile:
  • silvashan
    silvashan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I use the eatsmart precision. Its inexpensive and has been very consistent. I have one at my house and one at my moms (for when we visit). Love them!

http://www.amazon.com/EatSmart-Precision-Digital-Bathroom-Technology/dp/B001KXZ808/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345046092&sr=8-1&keywords=scale

And it comes with a really cool measuring tape that I use a lot now.
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I use the Fitbit Aria Smart Scale
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the aria by fitbit. It has gotten very good reviews and syncs wirelessly with fitbit.

I also use the fitbit ultra pedometer. It works great!

Same here
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I use my Wii board and Fit Plus because it's what I have. It matches my Dr.'s scale so I'm happy.