Lose 30 pounds by Christmas with me!

Options
I'm looking to go from 150-120 by December 25th! Who else is with me?

Replies

• tam_air_uhhh
    Options
    I need to lose more than 30 pounds BUT my goal date was December 25th:)
  • boreshagal
    Options
    My Birthday is Dec. 23rd.I am on board!
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm on board! I'd like to lose 20-25....so lets say 25 so I don't have to feel as guilty about eating my family's Christmas dinner! :)
  • charris0312
    charris0312 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im there with you...I've already lost 9... LETS DO THIS:smile:
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Go on then, let's do this!
  • kmstacy
    kmstacy Posts: 2
    Options
    I have alot more to lose but 30 by Christmas sounds great..I am all in !
    1695516.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • some_random_person
    Options
    I'm exactly the same. I want to go from 150 to 120 by the end of the year. Maybe having some other people with the same goal will keep me on track.
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

I'm 188 lbs now my goal is 140 lbs and I'm 5'7"

I'd love to go for more by Christmas, but I think this is really reasonable!!

158 lb by Christmas! YAY

Deanna
  • kweel1978
    kweel1978 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) 150 also with goal of 120!!
  • MizzouChick1985
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40 by christmas :) go big or go home right? good luck all!!!
  • shellzhealth
    Options
    I'm definitely with you! Personally, I need this motivation! I spent all of my 20s at a perfect shape and weight. (with never watching what I ate and No exercise) When I turned 30 my metabolism said "I just don't wanna work anymore." And the pounds came FLOODING on! I worked with a trainer last year and he helped me with different excersise plans and nutritional techniques. I lost 21 lbs and was feeling Great. But I wasn't as focused as I should have been. Well, I couldn't afford the training prices any longer and I completely fell off the wagon after that. In one year, I not only gained back the 30 lbs but 10 more. I am 5'1 and weigh 228 lbs. I am so miserable in body but I'm finally VERY motivated in my Mind. Ready to get this started. I don't even have the guts to post pics right now. The pic on my profile was about 50 lbs ago but Now that I will be logging on Everyday, seeing that pic is another jump start I need. Looking to the future and Very excited :smile:
  • Believe1213
    Options
    That sound good to me !! I need to lose alot more but I was just setting a goal of 30 more pds by christmas!!! So Im in lets do it!!!!:drinker:
  • danielatoroa
    danielatoroa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my goal!!! Let's do it
  • kaelinbrons
    Options
    I didn't really have a plan, but this works for me! I'm 160 post-baby weight, and it's been a year. I want to be 130 again! This will be great motivation. Thanks for the suggestion! We can do it!!
  • moonlightbluebird
    moonlightbluebird Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • Mustaine4Pres
    Options
    me too! pls add me.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    my goal is to lose about 30 by the end of the school semester, so i am on board.
  • kris10stew
    kris10stew Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • taaaters
    taaaters Posts: 70
    Options
    Yep, count me in too!
  • Spitbubblr
    Options
    Same weight and similar goal weight, I'm in!!