Wedding in 2 months !!!!! Help!

Options
I'm really determined to get back at this. Ideally I want to lose 15lbs before my wedding in 2 months. I started the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout this week and started logging again today! Im in need of any motivation, help, advice, tips, & just plan pushing that anyone is willing to give me! I'm also looking for any advice on beauty regimens or tips to be in the best shape I can be. I was really faithful on MFP from January until about May and have been slacking lately. Id love to get back at it and lost the rest of my baby weight! I'm always looking for new friends as well! Looking forward to hear all your advice!! Thank you all!!

Replies

• jealous_loser
    Options
    Good luck! I would think it is entirely possible for you to lose between 8-15 pounds in 2 months. What kinds of exercises have you been doing? What kinds of food are you eating?
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    i'm starting the 30 day shred today, I've seen great results with that on here onsome message boards which inspired me to get it, the before and after pics are awesome, in 2 months you could do it twice hehe
  • AmandaSSowle
    Options
    I could use the motivation too! I am in two weddings in the next 2 months and every little bit helps. :wink:
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    Stay under your calories and log log log!! You got this!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Cant really give specific advice w/o more info or seeing your diary.

But in general, make sure you get in 1200 net minimum calories, lots of water, fiber and PROTEIN!!! (Net is after exercise)

Stay away from Processed and Fast Foods, watch the Simple Carbs and increase your exercise as often as you can, maybe once a week.

Congrats on the Wedding and Good Luck!!!!
  • AmandaSSowle
    Options
    I just saw the 100 mile challenge on here for August. Not a bad idea. I am going with 50 miles logged with whatever excercise for the rest of the month. Kind of exciting. I am going to try and stay away from biking the miles as well. That seems to be the easiest for me, so I will save that for a few days where I am being lazy. Averages out to about 3 miles a day. Its an idea.
  • maria_ferrari
    maria_ferrari Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ty everyone. I generally eat healthy and I'm a waitress as well so I get some Exercise at work. I'm also doing the Boogest Loser: Last Chance Workout and try to walk when weather permits And my son cooperates (he's 1). I was doing awesome On logging and I got away from it for some reason. Trying to get back into it and stating motivated. It's been tough. Especially since I'm down to my tougher lbs to lose!
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    I dropped off about 2 months before my wedding too, after I already lost 30 lbs. My best advice has to be focus on working out. Jillian's 30 day shred really worked for me. I didn't do it 30 days in a row. Good luck! Either way, just enjoy it.