Boobs again... question for guys

Options
1st: Read my last post about them... then answer below.

Are men okay with the shinking boobs when weight is lost? They are the last thing to get bigger when I've gained weight, and they're the first things to go when I lose... just curious. LOVED the comments from everyone on the last post.

Replies

• belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Myself generally speaking from what ive noticed women with larger breasts tend to get larger as they get older. Sure they may look real nice when your in your early 20's but how will they look in 10-20 years. My wifes shrank a little with her weight loss and she did not have alot to begin with and I find her more sexy now than when we were married.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    1) Anyone going from overweight/obese to fit is making such a substantial positive change that, if you love that person, then who cares. As much as I like boobs, health and fitness is of so much greater importance.

2) But srsly I hope they don't shrink OMG I love boobs.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Sidesteal is right (as usual)

Seriously, if a man decides he doesn't like your body when you're fit and healthy because your boobs got smaller, eff him in the face, because that's shallow AND sh|tty.

ETA: My husband seems to actually hope my breasts get a bit smaller. He just wants me to be healthy, and he knows that my breasts aren't made totally of breast tissue, there's fat in there... getting smaller will = being in better shape.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I agree with "they're just boobs"
  • kms1104
    kms1104 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I had always been a B, and slowly went up to a FULL C... now I think they're the first going. I've had to lose about 20-25 lbs total, but I'm going to miss these girls!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.

Woah easy there... lets not go too far.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.

word.

it's just fat in a teardrop shape.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    All men are different and have different opinions. There is no one right answer.
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My husband always says "as long as there is a handful, it's all good". Which us good, because there is only a handful. I'm down to an A cup.
  • kms1104
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.

Woah easy there... lets not go too far.

You seem to think VERY highly of boobs, haha
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Little boobs are still boobs.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    If I didn't care about the person...BOOBIES!

If I did...BOOBIES!...but seriously your long term health is more important.
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    1) Anyone going from overweight/obese to fit is making such a substantial positive change that, if you love that person, then who cares. As much as I like boobs, health and fitness is of so much greater importance.

2) But srsly I hope they don't shrink OMG I love boobs.

Lol. Props.
  • kms1104
    Options
    All men are different and have different opinions. There is no one right answer.

Oh I know... I just find it intersting. The women's responses were awesome when I was just venting in my post yesterday. A few guys responded, too... but feel perspectives on bodies are interesting.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.

word.

it's just fat in a teardrop shape.
    What the frak kind of boobs have you been looking at? My boobs are NOT in a teardrop shape, and if they ever are, I will be in the plastic surgeon's office so fast it'll make your head spin.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I'm not as much a boob man, as I am a whole body man.

oh, but don't stop the skulldeeny, that's a deal breaker.
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Not a guy, but I think I can speak for my husband. I'm pretty sure my increased confidence in the bedroom trumps big boobs any day.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I love boobs. Big boobs, small boobs, perky boobs too. I love em when they poke up, I love em when they poke down. I love em big and round or tiny and cute. I love boobs.

What do I love more than boobs? A person being healthy and happy. Boobs a person do not make. Hell, I've got a huge set of moobs, I''ll be loving life when I"m down to an A cup.
  • mbeva
    mbeva Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wooo! I love boobs..........but hey thats just me.....I look at those things before I talk to a girl lol I guess thats why i dont date in the winter