they're JUST boobs.

Woah easy there... lets not go too far.

You seem to think VERY highly of boobs, haha

he does protest a bit too much...

*pout*
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I like boobs, big and small and in-between....
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I love boobs. Big boobs, small boobs, perky boobs too. I love em when they poke up, I love em when they poke down. I love em big and round or tiny and cute. I love boobs.

Hilarious. The new Dr. Seuss, ladies and gentlemen. :drinker:
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

True. Being in between them is best.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

in between my...oh never mind
    I love those socks, sexy
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.

Woah easy there... lets not go too far.

haha.. well they are JUST boobs...
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I need photographic evidence
  • kms1104
    kms1104 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hahaha you guys are cracking me up, making me feel better though. I know they're just boobs, but my boyfriend LOVES my boobs... he even "talks" them sometimes; he looks down my shirt at random, just to make sure they're safely in place? (I don't know, I'm not a guy)... I know he won't REALLY care, but the responses are confirming that.
  • horsehockey
    horsehockey Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Happiness and health trump all when it comes to preference, but really....
    they're JUST boobs.

word.

it's just fat in a teardrop shape.

^ blasphemy!!. Is the Mona Lisa just some oil on canvas? :)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    just not feeling it today....*yawns* think I'll just go nuzzle into these fine bewbs right here \m/

bewbs.jpg
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I love boobs. Big boobs, small boobs, perky boobs too. I love em when they poke up, I love em when they poke down. I love em big and round or tiny and cute. I love boobs.

What do I love more than boobs? A person being healthy and happy. Boobs a person do not make. Hell, I've got a huge set of moobs, I''ll be loving life when I"m down to an A cup.

whoah... doctor seuss in the house... lol
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.

word.

it's just fat in a teardrop shape.
    What the frak kind of boobs have you been looking at? My boobs are NOT in a teardrop shape, and if they ever are, I will be in the plastic surgeon's office so fast it'll make your head spin.

prove it
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I agree.. just boobs. And honestly.. men are usually just so happy to be looking at them.. they tend to be far less critical than women are of what they look like!
    Wear wicked push up bras under clothes.. and when the clothes come off..well none of that body image stuff matters anyway.. does it? You should both be very distracted!
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    im a sucker for boobs... literally ;)
  • kms1104
    Options
    just not feeling it today....*yawns* think I'll just go nuzzle into these fine bewbs right here \m/

bewbs.jpg

hahahaha
  • ctwm84
    ctwm84 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    depends on your man, my husband loves that i am losing weight, he is much less excited that my boobs got smaller, but he is totally a "boob man" some guys like legs, or butts, but my man likes boobs and big ones...LOL
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed the responses here!! Made me feel better too!
  • kms1104
    Options
    I agree.. just boobs. And honestly.. men are usually just so happy to be looking at them.. they tend to be far less critical than women are of what they look like!
    Wear wicked push up bras under clothes.. and when the clothes come off..well none of that body image stuff matters anyway.. does it? You should both be very distracted!

VERY valid point... if you're NOT distracted, it's not being done right...
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

What do I love more than boobs? A person being healthy and happy. Boobs a person do not make. Hell, I've got a huge set of moobs, I''ll be loving life when I"m down to an A cup.

Wow I was worried that Dr. Suess was back from the dead...lol But you got a love a man who likes it all...just saying.