Boobs again... question for guys

Options

Replies

• DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    since i have boobs of my own.. im ok with some shrinkage.. as long as you understand that the water is usually cold!
  • buudharich
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.

Could not agree more. Overly sensitive, not sensitive at all. My experience with partners rarely changes when they gain/lose weight. I would be happier with a fit person who is trying to make positive change.
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I find this very interesting~ as my trainer even stated that he has never had a client that has lost as much weight as I have not lose any in her chest! I think we are all different- but my husband says he would love me healthier no matter what- so I guess that is all I need to go by...do what makes your signficant other happy and don't worry about others (just my opinion though.)
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    Boobs are great. I love boobs. But when you go to the playground there's lots more to do than just go down the slide.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    not to big...just a mouth full!!!! lol anything bigger than the mouth is just extra!

Totally wrong. You are clearly not creative enough in bed.
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I hope my boobs get smaller, theve shrunk abit but not alot, I want them smaller!

me too, mine have yet to get smaller :grumble:
  • nhernan6
    nhernan6 Posts: 21
    Options
    So when I was in high school I had a huge "rack" I was a size E at 16 and not nearly the size (body ~ actually I was almost 100 lbs lighter) that I am now. I had a reduction done when I was a senior in high school. It doesn't help that I have a Puerto Rican butt so I looked like I was 3x my size in HS because I was so embarrassed I would wear baggie stuff all the time. When I had the reduction done I went down to a C cup. Boy was life different! I wore clothes that fit me and I looked like I had lost 100lbs (I was asked when I went back to school if I had lost weight and my reply was "yup 7 1/2 whole pounds). Now that I have had 4 kids and have gained weight I just went to Lane Bryant to get measured this weekend and I am now back up to a DDD *yikes* was all I could think of. I look forward to the day that they are back down to a C or even a D cup. However I love my DDD's I am much more comfortable in my skin and my boyfriend loves my boobs but he really likes my butt (which from experience never goes much down in size it just gets firmer) so the trade off is smaller boobs but a killer rear :tongue:
  • kms1104
    kms1104 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I hope my boobs get smaller, theve shrunk abit but not alot, I want them smaller!

me too, mine have yet to get smaller :grumble:

It's funny to see the women posts, too! A LOT of women on the other post said they wanted smaller, too... It's SO interesting to me how different people are and what they want, lol... VERY educational.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Hahaha you guys are cracking me up, making me feel better though. I know they're just boobs, but my boyfriend LOVES my boobs... he even "talks" them sometimes; he looks down my shirt at random, just to make sure they're safely in place? (I don't know, I'm not a guy)... I know he won't REALLY care, but the responses are confirming that.

OP - In all seriousness my wife went through this with having kids. They would get HUGE and then she'd lose weight and a ton of boobage and then they just sagged. She keeps asking me she should get them lifted, and I honestly reply, "What? Sorry, I wasn't listening.... I was staring at your t!ts."
    And this, my friends, is a man who knows how to answer the tricky questions.

Bravo, my friend. Bravo.
  • Marianeyda
    Marianeyda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    not to big...just a mouth full!!!! lol anything bigger than the mouth is just extra!

Totally wrong. You are clearly not creative enough in bed.

lol got your attention...
  • Marianeyda
    Marianeyda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    So when I was in high school I had a huge "rack" I was a size E at 16 and not nearly the size (body ~ actually I was almost 100 lbs lighter) that I am now. I had a reduction done when I was a senior in high school. It doesn't help that I have a Puerto Rican butt so I looked like I was 3x my size in HS because I was so embarrassed I would wear baggie stuff all the time. When I had the reduction done I went down to a C cup. Boy was life different! I wore clothes that fit me and I looked like I had lost 100lbs (I was asked when I went back to school if I had lost weight and my reply was "yup 7 1/2 whole pounds). Now that I have had 4 kids and have gained weight I just went to Lane Bryant to get measured this weekend and I am now back up to a DDD *yikes* was all I could think of. I look forward to the day that they are back down to a C or even a D cup. However I love my DDD's I am much more comfortable in my skin and my boyfriend loves my boobs but he really likes my butt (which from experience never goes much down in size it just gets firmer) so the trade off is smaller boobs but a killer rear :tongue:

lol to funnY!
  • kms1104
    kms1104 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hahaha you guys are cracking me up, making me feel better though. I know they're just boobs, but my boyfriend LOVES my boobs... he even "talks" them sometimes; he looks down my shirt at random, just to make sure they're safely in place? (I don't know, I'm not a guy)... I know he won't REALLY care, but the responses are confirming that.

OP - In all seriousness my wife went through this with having kids. They would get HUGE and then she'd lose weight and a ton of boobage and then they just sagged. She keeps asking me she should get them lifted, and I honestly reply, "What? Sorry, I wasn't listening.... I was staring at your t!ts."
    And this, my friends, is a man who knows how to answer the tricky questions.

Bravo, my friend. Bravo.

Hahaha, couldn't agree more!
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am actually happier mine are getting smaller- sure, they worked for me when I was 21 and going out a lot and scored me lots of free drinks, but I am approaching 30, married, with a child. They're pretty much superfluous to me now, and the smaller they are, the less I have to worry about the sag as I get older.

My husband however, is super sad. He complains about my smaller chest all the time and I know he wishes I would get a boob job. They aren't *that* much smaller than before I was pregnant, but all he remembers is the Ds I had shortly after having our baby.
  • LoyalAngel16
    LoyalAngel16 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Mine have never been real big and are slowly getting smaller. Luckily I am married to a butt man.
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I agree.. just boobs. And honestly.. men are usually just so happy to be looking at them.. they tend to be far less critical than women are of what they look like!
    Wear wicked push up bras under clothes.. and when the clothes come off..well none of that body image stuff matters anyway.. does it? You should both be very distracted!

^^ This! LOL Men don't really care they love boobs and BUTTS in general...don't forget your derrière back there!! My husband is just happy to have "the girls" to play with any time he wants to! Yep- he talks to them too.... Happy they're "his" and nobody else's. He also has said all he needs is a hand-full. LOL So who cares the size....wear hot lingerie and flaunt what IS there!:wink:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i would much rather date a fit girl with a small chest than a heavier girl with a larger chest.

fit is most important to me.
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options

Bahahahahaha I love that! I'm sure it's boosts her self-esteme some too- even if she never admits it!
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    As a bi sexual woman I do like boobies xD I've not got a preference but I do like'em bigger rather then smaller.

From the stand point of an owner of a pair of boobs, a fine set may I add, I'm glad that I've lost a quarter of my target weight and they've actually gone up. I do hope they stay but I think a smaller cup (I'm on a FF/G at the moment) my back will be happy even if I'm not!
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I ave always been overweight except for a short amount of time in my 20's. At that time I lost 80 pounds and was at my goal weight. My boobs were originally a 38 DD and went down to a 32 D. The problem was that there was a lot of deflation and this was the only place that I had Extra Skin. They sagged really bad. So I loved my new body as long as I was wearing a bra.

My husband did not care he liked new thin me.