New Mexico Anyone???

Options
Hello from Albuquerque, NM..My sister and I joined a gym recently to reach our fitness goals, and I just wanted to reach out to others not only in NM but everywhere to say hang in there, we are in this together and we will get to where we want to be. I know it.

Also for all the New Mexicans out there, its Green Chile Season!!! this will make eating everything healthy even better...

Replies

• KabbyGU
    KabbyGU Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hello from Albuquerque, NM..My sister and I joined a gym recently to reach our fitness goals, and I just wanted to reach out to others not only in NM but everywhere to say hang in there, we are in this together and we will get to where we want to be. I know it.

Also for all the New Mexicans out there, its Green Chile Season!!! this will make eating everything healthy even better...

Lived in Alamogordo for 3 years :) loved visiting Albuquerque!
  • juliejules22
    Options
    Never been to Alamogordo, i hear its Beautiful there though!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    my Husband lived in Rio Rancho until he was 12, and a few years ago we went for the hot air balloon festival (my mother in law lived there, but recently moved to Wisconsin)
    Hatch Chilis are the best.... but we have to settle for other kinds here in Ohio
  • justajiffy
    Options
    Hi - sorry - am from nowhere near Albuquerque - from the Scottish Highlands! But I just had to say that one of my dreams would be to visit the hot air balloon show you have there - not that I could find the courage to go up in one (or possibly even fit in one!). All the pictures I've seen look absolutely amazing. The heat would also be a serious problem I guess....we think we are basking in sunshine at the moment and I think the highest it got for a couple of hours was 20 degress !!

Just started out on this 2 days ago and I can't believe I have not quite already as is usually the case with other diets...
  • nmleisa
    nmleisa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Howdy neighbor! :) I'm from Albuquerque too...lived here my whole life, not including when I was in college at New Mexico State University in Las Cruces! :) Good luck on your journey...I've been active for a month and it's amazing how much better I'm feeling, both physically and mentally!! :)