CNN Did A Story About Me Today

Options
167891012»

Replies

• RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    This is awesome :) So heartwarming and inspiring. Very proud!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    Right on!
  • Melissat33
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Inspiring!
  • Kathysjourney
    Kathysjourney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed..thanks
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    AWESOME story!! Congratulations!!!
  • sherry9300
    sherry9300 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Just read it...wow!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    you rock this shiat...your story made me tear up...i dont even know you and i am soooo proud of you for getting your life back....way to go...denise
  • certifiedsooner
    certifiedsooner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired! I had the same thing happen to me at Six Flags with my family. I don't know which was worse, not being able to ride with my 4 boys, or walking out the exit of the ride all by myslef because I couldn't fit the ride.

Thanks for sharing your story. feel free to add me.
  • Lrf486
    Lrf486 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats - so inspiring!
  • MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    you rock this shiat...your story made me tear up...i dont even know you and i am soooo proud of you for getting your life back....way to go...denise

Thank you!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I am inspired and so proud to say that I am from the same state as you! (GO CATS!) Congratulations on your achievements, and I'll be sending you thoughts and prayers for your big competition in a couple of weeks!! Be sure to let us know how you do!!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! So awesome! Congrats on your weight loss and 5 minutes of fame!
  • anunley1
    anunley1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Thank you for the motivation. My profile pic is "Who Will You Inspire Today?". You inspired me!!!
  • susieklassen
    Options
    Awesome story !
  • fooball
    fooball Posts: 1
    Options
    Mark,

Thanks for the amazing story. Your mind is beyond powerful. God bless you and use that power to continue encouraging others!
  • Ange03063
    Ange03063 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What a great story! You've truly inspired me to keep going on my weight loss journey. Soak in your 15 minutes of fame (they're well deserved!) and best of luck with the Ironman in a couple of weeks. I'll be cheering for you!
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You are definitely and inspiration, keep it up buddy!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!