BIGGEST LOSER

Options
I am so excited for Biggest Loser tonight! EEK! :) Anyone else excited???

Replies

• jrterrier121
    Options
    I am. I think we are going to see some interesting things this season. I know it is going to be good. Towards the end of the season you will be able to see who is able to make it to the end.
  • Helen43
    Helen43 Posts: 43
    Options
    Me too!

Very exciting.
  • breezy81
    breezy81 Posts: 186
    Options
    Oh good,I'm not the only one who looks foward to it!:laugh:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Oh good,I'm not the only one who looks foward to it!:laugh:

Are you kidding? Tuesday is my 2nd favorite day of the week during BL season!! Right up there with Friday....uh,huh!! Love the show and the inspiration it gives me!
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited, the contestants are all so inspiring.
  • cherissewilson
    cherissewilson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yeah, can't wait to watch it tonight! Love it:happy:
  • sweetteacher123
    Options
    I plan my Tuesday around it!!! I can't wait!
  • missyammerman
    Options
    Love this show....it is a great time for me to get busy on my elipticle....keeps me motivated!
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    I love this show!!!!! Can't wait:bigsmile:
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    I def am! My four kids and I sit and watch it. They sit and watch their mother get all involved in it.
  • sssrip
    sssrip Posts: 72
    Options
    Will be watching with the wife as she most likely cries again this week.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options

I cry every week!! DH won't watch it with me because of it.

Yay Biggest Loser!!!!
  • TuscanySun
    Options

I cry every week!! DH won't watch it with me because of it.

Yay Biggest Loser!!!!

Me too....I was a mess last week, bawling at least 3 times...once so hard I couldnt talk to tell my son what I was crying about! I think it was the one contestant who weighed in at what I used to weigh...to the T. That got me. That and all the 'never been loved' stories...so familiar and close to the bone.

I do love this show!!!!
  • B4its2L8
    B4its2L8 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I, too, plan my Tuesday around it! That is the only show I will do that for. I was crying last week cause I felt so embarrassed for them to have to weigh in front of their friends and family. I know they are going to see it on tv eventually but at least you don't have to see their faces when they do.
  • dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I can't wait either....this season, I am weighing in with them each Tuesday to see how % wise I do in comparison to them.
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I can't wait either! I watch it every Tuesday and try to never miss an episode. It's very inspiring. The weird thing is before I joined MFP, my fiancee and I would always be eating ice cream while watching the weigh in part of the show. And this was after a dinner of Del Taco burritos and tacos! And I would always sit there and say "I wish I could lose weight like that"! It was just ironic that while watching this show I was eating junk! Now, I while watching the show, I am snacking on some fruit or non-fat cottage cheese and cheering along with the show because I'm losing weight like they are now!!!!
  • TuscanySun
    Options
    Me too and a bunch of others I know. It seemed to me that I had to hit bottom and then the light clicked on and I was like "what the heck am I doing sitting here eating and wishing I could change!?!?"

Thats when I came up with this that is in my signature line...

"If you are unhappy with something in your life, change it. The power is already in your hands to do it...so do it already. Its that simple." ~ Me
  • jennanassy
    Options
    My New Years Resolution is to NOT eat chips during the Biggest Loser this season!! Week 1 I ate popcorn instead...and last night...I burned 652 calories on the Treadmill while watching!!! How strong am I? :tongue:
  • RLST528
    RLST528 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WHOA!!! WHAT??? 652 calories?? Were you sprinting? LOL!!! Congratualtions! THAT is an impressive ##!!!
  • jennanassy
    Options
    Not sprinting at all...I just put the treadmill on an incline. Believe it or not...having it on an incline will burn calories faster than running at a full sprint!