Support Needed!

Options
Hi everyone!
This is not my first time trying to get healthy and lose weight. I am your typical yoyo dieter. I lose 20 pounds then gain 25, lose 30 pounds then gain 35 pounds. This has been the same story for about four years now. The one thing I am good at is getting down on myself, I truly am my own worst enemy. I am trying very hard to believe in myself, I truly want to think that I can finally lose the weight and keep it off. Food is my comfort and I struggle to make exercise a priority. There are SO many reasons why I want to lose the weight. I have been blessed with so many things in my life, it's time I am secure and confident enough to embrace all of these great blessings in my life. I would LOVE all the support I can get, and would love to help anyone in anyway possible! So from a girl who is sick of her weight defining her, let's make this the day our lives will forever change! :)

Jen

Replies

• roxy77007
    Options
    Feel Free to add me....love meeting new people!
  • akgal78
    akgal78 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ok Jen, add me. I can so relate to you. More than you know!! It's a new day. That is how I have to look at this now. On a day to day basis. Any longer than that and I fail.
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    add me! I am always around for that push
  • AbiCusPeck
    AbiCusPeck Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Let's motivate each other, add me :flowerforyou: !!
  • Dyetcoke1
    Dyetcoke1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to get support. Feel free to add me!
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey jen,

You can do it ! The key is having the right support team in place

Add me
    Mark
  • IAM_WORTH_IT
    Options
    Heya Jen - I would love to be on your support team :happy: FR sent - anybody else feel free to add me too - the more the better I say :bigsmile:
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    I'm here, working on losing my the last 20 lbs! The more support & accountability you have the better:) Send me a FR.
  • althaluszombie
    althaluszombie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I can be very inspiring when someone motivates me to be lols. definitely add me and we will push you any wa you like. as long as it makes you happy I say do it.