Replies

• rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!
  • samhigh
    samhigh Posts: 86 Member
    Options

What substitute foods have you found to curb your cravings?

substitutes -
    Home made healthy fudge (raw cacao and coconut oil)
    A couple spoonfuls of salsa
    Breakfast tonic (1 tbsp apple cider vinegar,1/2 tbsp tumeric, 1/4 tsp cayenne and 1 tsp cinnamon) - You won't crave donuts
    Chicken breast and franks red hot sauce - tastes as good as fried chicken, better than KFC, etc.
    Copious amounts of water
    A raw tomatillo (delicious, and ten calories)
    Sugar free gum
    CAFFEINE!!

I eat all of my favorite cheat foods. I have some chocolate every day, ice cream a few days a week, fruit after training, cheeseburgers and pizza on rest days, etc. Nothing is off limits if it fits your macros =)
  • astina2727
    astina2727 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream, but i blend frozen banana and frozen strawberry with a teaspoon of peanut butter and plain greek yogurt...has the same texture.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Football
    Fantasy Football
    Kit Kat bars
    Alcohol
    Pizza
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Chocolate... dark vegan chocolate.
    I must have it everyday and I usually do just in moderation.
    Also I LOVE caffeine... however it kills my IBS >_<

Forgot pizza. DAMN YOU PIZZA! I make my own that is much healthier but still whenever I see a pizza or smell it, it's on. *omg now I NEED pizza*
  • DfantaBeneFIT
    Options
    I tried to like raw cacao! I just can't get use to it. Although im not a huge chocolate fan to begin with (besides the aforementioned nutella :)

What substitute foods have you found to curb your cravings?

substitutes -
    Home made healthy fudge (raw cacao and coconut oil)
    A couple spoonfuls of salsa
    Breakfast tonic (1 tbsp apple cider vinegar,1/2 tbsp tumeric, 1/4 tsp cayenne and 1 tsp cinnamon) - You won't crave donuts
    Chicken breast and franks red hot sauce - tastes as good as fried chicken, better than KFC, etc.
    Copious amounts of water
    A raw tomatillo (delicious, and ten calories)
    Sugar free gum
    CAFFEINE!!

I eat all of my favorite cheat foods. I have some chocolate every day, ice cream a few days a week, fruit after training, cheeseburgers and pizza on rest days, etc. Nothing is off limits if it fits your macros =)