RATE ME PLEASE! With pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I don't think you need to gain or lose any weight. If I woke up tomorrow with your body, I would be very happy. About the only thing I'd worry about is overall health and fitness. Eat right, don't smoke, and get plenty of exercise that you enjoy.

Other than that, the only thing I think you should "work on" is your self esteem. You're asking strangers on the internet to "rate" you and tell you what you ought to do. That's never going to do you any good.

You have posted two separate requests for MFPers to rate you... you're young, you're beautiful by many standards. You may need more self-esteem, but I think that's an age issue (meaning you're young and unsure) and should change with time. I agree with the above... work on your lifetime habits... regular exercise, esp that which you like to do and will keep coming back to, eating balanced meals, eat in moderation, and figure out what you want to be when you grow up and when you do that, do it to the best of your ability.
  • Actlib
    Actlib Posts: 1
    Options
    Your weight looks good, you need muscle definition. Try pilates or ballet/yoga to create beautiful lines. Good luck.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Why are your relying on other peoples opinions to find your self worth or to tell what you need "improvement" on? Its not about what other people think of you, its about how you feel about yourself. If you let other people have that power to say "You are a 7 or 8" or "you need muscle there" you will never be truly happy about the way you look. What do you want? Where do you want to build muscle? Why would you start a thread like "Rate me"?

You are a beautiful girl with a great body. You have nothing and I mean nothing to feel bad about. Take back your power and stop letting society dictate what you should look like. Do they know you? Nope. Do you know them. Nope. Enough said.
  • foodisfuelforlife
    Options
    Thanks gang! Only reason I started a second thread is because no one commented on this one!

Not a compliment fishing exercise I promise- I figured strangers are far more likely to be brutally honest than your friends and family!

I do a ton of cardio and light weights but I probably need to start lifting a little heavier- New Zealand summer is coming up!

Thanks guys :)
  • yasminhancey1982
    yasminhancey1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Why are your relying on other peoples opinions to find your self worth or to tell what you need "improvement" on? Its not about what other people think of you, its about how you feel about yourself. If you let other people have that power to say "You are a 7 or 8" or "you need muscle there" you will never be truly happy about the way you look. What do you want? Where do you want to build muscle? Why would you start a thread like "Rate me"?

You are a beautiful girl with a great body. You have nothing and I mean nothing to feel bad about. Take back your power and stop letting society dictate what you should look like. Do they know you? Nope. Do you know them. Nope. Enough said.

I agree with Lect, be yourself and look after your self. xx