Hi All

Options
I came across the site by accident 2 days ago. I have looooaaaads of weight to lose....:cry: and I have struggled with my weight all my life. This is my last chance. The site is terrific, I love its simplicity, and the fact that I can track everything I eat. So I wish you all good luck and please reciprocate, I neeed it!!! :blushing:

449832.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• scman111
    Options
    Good luck to you also. This really does work if you take the time to input and be honest.
  • scman111
    Options
    Good luck to you also. This really does work if you take the time to input and be honest.
  • sweeti6919
    Options
    Good luck!!!
  • sweeti6919
    Options
    Trust me i know how you feel. This site really helps you realize how many calories you eat everyday. Eat like normal one day and see how much you actually intake. I did that and i was amazed. Now i eat better and if i want something i count the calories so i can have it. I know you can do it! Don't get discouraged i know i try not to if i am having a low day. I always think of it is not a DIET but a change to a healthier life to teach me how to eat:) I wish you lots of luck i am sure you will do great:)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP ...wishing you much success in your weight loss goals
  • natasha00100
    natasha00100 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your good wishes - together I am sure that we can do it (me included)!!!