Want to lose 25 lbs. by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• LAM40223
    LAM40223 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! I currently weigh 218 and wanted to be under 200 by Christmas, so this should be doable to lose 25 lbs by then.
  • mrdalton
    mrdalton Posts: 97
    Options
    Id love to be in this group. My goal was to loose 25 pounds this year and def off track for that goal. Please add me.
  • movburg
    movburg Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in! My stats are 23 yrs old, 5'3'', 175#. I work out 6x/week doing TurboFire and I eat 1200-1400 cals per day. I am really hoping to be a size 8 by Christmas! I think we can do this ladies. :-D
  • podster
    podster Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! My starting weight is 176 and I would like to get to 143. First day yesterday :)
  • Irishmoonwitch
    Options
    I have more then 25 to lose. But I'm in. I weigh in on Fridays and do measurements. And eating my breakfast now so wont weigh till tomorrow, as I want a true weight before water and food. :)
  • rarebird22
    Options
    I was JUST thinking this and wishing I had some folks to do it with. So hooray! Count me in. I would LOVE to be a part of it.
  • afasnacht
    afasnacht Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm hoping to lose more than 25lbs, but I'll settle for anything at this point! My starting weight is 176.8!
  • Morethanwillpower12
    Morethanwillpower12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20 pounds by Christmas.

Starting Weight 8/16/12=200lbs

Christmas Weight 12/25/12=180lbs

Goal Weight ?? =150lbs
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    ME!! I'm the same height as you, fluctuating between the same weight and we have the same goal :)

WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • elizerickson
    elizerickson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm in! include me. trying to lose 20 by christmas!
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I am SO in! I NEEEED to lose 25 by then! SW 170. 5'9". 25 will put me at goal!!!!
  • J_Patt
    J_Patt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in ! This is exciting. Starting weight = 183
  • PattiSails
    Options
    Please count me in...weight 178.4.
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Group invites have been sent - please message me if you haven't got your invite! :)

Also - everyone can feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • sotellmedarling
    sotellmedarling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I definitely want in! My goal since June has been to be under 200 by Christmas and I'm in between 221-222 right now so this group is just right for me to get some more motivation (and help motivate others!).
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would love to be under 200 pounds by Christmas. Weight today - 223.2
  • consumone
    consumone Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am in - 200.2 this morning - wow I would love to be 175 at Christmas! That is like a dream weight I have never seen :)
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is exactly the type of thing I need!

Current weight is 140 goal weight is 120-125 :)
  • RandomPeopleDancin
    Options
    Group invites have been sent - please message me if you haven't got your invite! :)
    Didn't get invite :0
  • ernestoernie
    ernestoernie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join group! I need a bit motivation to get me going. I have so far lost 38 pounds and have lots to go. I am currently 253lbs. Would love to be 225 by Christmas!