Lose 30 pounds by Christmas with me!

Options

Replies

• tiffanyneedstolose
    tiffanyneedstolose Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely down to do this! I need the motivation!!
  • Bolthouse26
    Bolthouse26 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am about 145 right now and I need to loose about 20 pounds by christmas as well since i'm going to go see my family and extended family and they just don't fait to mention how much weight i'm gaining .. ugh! Anyways .. Please count me in too !! THANKS =) let's motivate each other and reach this mutual goal all together.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I'm game! I'm somewhere roughly in the 170's. TOM has been with me for about three weeks now and refuses to let me see my true weight, so as of now I'll be guesstimating. I want to get somewhere between the 140's and 160's, so I'll gladly join you guys!
  • brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im in I also would like to lose 35 pounds, but 30 will also be great! Im currently 145 and hopefully I'll be 115 by christmas!!
  • KomugiStyle
    Options
    I'm in~! Let's do this! I need to end my Plateau~!
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    One of my mini goals was to be 137 by the end of december (31 pounds away_)so i'm in too! :) Gonna look good for christmas!
  • ckhonda
    ckhonda Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in.:smile:
  • clarkeee05
    Options
    I am in... Hopefully I can do it!! I have more than 30 to loose but I think If i can get 30 off by Christmas I would be estatic :)
  • danielley0121
    Options
    I'm so in! I just need a little help on the way cuz honestly im stumped. I'm at 142 now and i'd like to be between 115 and 118. (: Let's do this!
  • nikkirich2
    nikkirich2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im definitely in
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am 5.9 pounds from halfway to goal and 13.2 from pre-kids which I plan to hit by October 1 --my first born's 14th birthday! So 30 by Christmas...heck yeah!! I'm actually hoping to be about 43 pounds closer by Dec. 24 but allowing that my body doesn't always cooperate with what I want it to do, 30 would be good! :o)
  • kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 176.4 and want to get to about 146 by Christmas (and then more in the new year)
    :)
  • Sugarbabyscp
    Options
    Im down. I would love to lose 30 pounds by Christmas!! I want to lose 50 lbs all together, so this would be a great start!!! I'm 5'7'' and I weight 193 lbs. I would love to get back down to around 145 - 150 lbs. Good luck to everyone. Let's do this!!!!
  • beonehotnurseagain
    Options
    Have a lot more than 30 to loose, but you have me with you!!
  • gogojenniko
    gogojenniko Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! Though it might be hard since I'll be overseas, llol.
  • Katacheese
    Katacheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Works for me! I have a dress I want to be able to fit into for Christmas!
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have more than 30 pounds to lose but I am all up for support to help me get there.
  • sterphy
    sterphy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose a little over 30 and get to 170 by then! Does anyone want to make a closed group with weekly weigh-ins? Feel free to add me for support!
  • asmithTXfit
    asmithTXfit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great idea! 30 pounds by Christmas! I need motivation. I am in!
  • ashifke
    ashifke Posts: 6
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! Count me in.