P90X?

Options
Can someone tell me about it? It looks like people are getting good results from it so I was just curious...

Replies

• shanli
    shanli Posts: 19
    Options
    I have seen so much about this. It looks amazing! My friends cousin lost 60lbs in less then two months doing it. You can look it up on youtube to see what it's all about. I think the idea is to keep you moving, and you mainly use your own body as resistance. I have yet to try it but I can't wait till I do.
  • ActSingMom
    ActSingMom Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did it for 5 weeks. Great workout, tough to maintain because it's INTENSE. I recommend it for those who are already in the "I must exercise 6 days a week or I feel dead" mode. But those 5 weeks I worked hard!
  • FarmerTed
    FarmerTed Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 13 (the last week) of P90X. So far, I've lost 24 lbs. and 4 inches off my waist. When I first started I couldn't do a single pull-up. Now, I can 17 without stopping. This program was really tough to get through, but I'm really happy I did it. I am probably in the best shape of my life. I plan to take a week off and do absolutely nothing, then start another cycle.