Hi

Options
Hello everyone, I am a newbie to exercise. I joined this because I needed help tracking my food intake and exercise for the day.
I am 36 years old and I weigh 252. I am tired of feeling like I am 80 and plus I don't want to end up in a wheelchair when I am 80 yrs old. I hope that I can share my struggle with you and you are willing to share yours...

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My 42 and my nameis Holly i would love to suppport you in your weight loss goals and exercise,Feel free to add me.
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I've sent you a friend request.
  • alliebug42560
    alliebug42560 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been on the site for a few months now. It is far more effective than WW was for me. I'd be very happy to be your friend! I am 52 and have about 20 lbs left to lose. I will be on this site to maintain my weightloss as well. i can usually lose without too much trouble, but gain it back and them some! Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im also new to MFP been on here for a week and I love it!! I have about 50 pounds to lose. Feel free to friend me!
  • ISIS786
    ISIS786 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi. I am a newbie to MFP as well!! We all welcome you :-) Im looking to lose 20-25lbs
  • ddkay619
    ddkay619 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Diana and I just started this program 3 days ago. I am really fired up about this! I have been on Weight Watchers for a bit over one year and am only down 12 pounds in all that time. My new phone would not allow the Weight Watchers mobile app to work on it, so I decided to quit WW and got worried about losing ground on this weight loss journey. I am really happy I found this program!
  • VeganDeeva
    Options
    Hiiiiiiiiiii!!! you can do it..I have complete faith in you!...