55ish gone...now the search for abs :)

Options

Replies

• savageman69
    savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You are a handsome man at any weight. Good for you. Keep the kind heart and don't worry about getting taken advantage of, worry about finding someone who also has a good heart and is worthy of your time and attention. Good luck with the working out. I love it too. It's good for your body AND your head!

Thank you very much i appreciate the kind words...ill try and keep my head up and wait for a good one to come along :)
  • savageman69
    Options
    WOW way to go!!!! I know this may be a lame suggestion but I do yoga abs...and I had no idea I even had those muscles until the next day. It's a nice relaxing way to wind down a workout.

Keep up the good work, you look GREAT!
    Ill have to check that out thank you :) anything i can do to help me get abs im game so nothing sounds lame if it reaches my goal
  • savageman69
    Options
    The abs are coming. Great loss. :)
    I hope thats them lol...and thank you, you have great progress as well keep it up :)
  • savageman69
    Options
    I too would like to be apart of the ab club :) Goal is for next summer but I am hoping for sooner.
    It looks like you are getting real close congrats.
    Ill send a friend request.
    Right on ill accept for sure :).....We can push each other and you will get there no worries i figured i could never be this thin so anything is possible
  • savageman69
    Options
    Nice. REAL nice. Looks good. Be sure to show us the real "after" pics. :-)

Thank you very much :P.......I will repost the REAL after pix when i start seeing some major results :) only been hitting the gym for 4 weeks so should see some good stuff in a couple months so be ready lol
  • droberts3311
    Options
    bump.....such a great job!
  • MrsAchu76
    Options
    Awesome Job! You look great - and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Mine is on Saturday, we Leos rock!!!
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Very similar to me - I'm a smidge over 5'11", started at 225lb at the worst and now on 175lb this morning.

My hope/dream is also to get a bit of distinction in the abs-area, so was going to try for 161lb or so, then start to make a proper effort to bulk up a bit. Haven't been to the gym, but have been doing a hell of a lot of manual work (heavy lifting).
    Started using MFP when I decided I wanted a bit more protein in my diet and to try and put on a bit of muscle as well as just losing.
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!! :)
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    Just FYI, you were cute before too ;) That being said...congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! You should be so proud of yourself! I am just getting started and hope I can keep the motivation you have - seeing your story shows me that the work will pay off! Amazing -
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Thanks man i will get a hold of you...Im comfortable doing all the exersizes ive done everything but rows really. ill try and slow up on the cardio and stuff as well :). thank you i look forward to getting into serious mode now :)

No problem brother! I'm just a PM away any time you want to chat.
  • savageman69
    Options
    Just FYI, you were cute before too ;) That being said...congrats! :flowerforyou:

Thank you :)...You ladies like to make me blush dont you`s lol. Very kind of you
  • savageman69
    Options
    Awesome Job!! You should be so proud of yourself! I am just getting started and hope I can keep the motivation you have - seeing your story shows me that the work will pay off! Amazing -

Thank you very much, keep positive it will work and pay off sometimes it may seem like it wont but it will.
  • savageman69
    Options
    Thanks man i will get a hold of you...Im comfortable doing all the exersizes ive done everything but rows really. ill try and slow up on the cardio and stuff as well :). thank you i look forward to getting into serious mode now :)

No problem brother! I'm just a PM away any time you want to chat.
    Will do thanks again :)
  • bethanylyn07
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job! I really hope you reach your goals, and all those girls don't know what they are missing out on. Good for you :)
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    First of you all you are a sweetheart and a real gentleman. Secondly, I don't even know you but I'm super proud of you for your accomplishments thus far, keep it up :)
  • savageman69
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job! I really hope you reach your goals, and all those girls don't know what they are missing out on. Good for you :)

Thank you so much :)...I know i will reach my goal because i dont give up lol and thank you i just hope i have better luck next time
  • savageman69
    Options
    First of you all you are a sweetheart and a real gentleman. Secondly, I don't even know you but I'm super proud of you for your accomplishments thus far, keep it up :)
    Thank you, i try my best to be nice and respectable :) ....i dont know you but your kind words make me proud to have talked with you :)
  • savageman69
    Options
    Awesome Job! You look great - and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Mine is on Saturday, we Leos rock!!!

Thank you very much...lol and we leos do rock :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!