Want to lose 25 lbs. by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• AllAmericanSweetiePie25
    Options
    I'M IN.....this will make the Christmas season the most wonderful time of the year!!!!

Starting Weight: 170
  • HeatherHitchen
    HeatherHitchen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in...starting weight is 168.5
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    All invites to this point are sent! :)
  • ksasmama
    ksasmama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would also love to participate in this challenge! Starting weight is 230.
  • tarag8100
    tarag8100 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! Starting weight 218.4
  • chelljo12
    chelljo12 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    bump for later!
  • grlgemini
    Options
    I am in! I weigh on Wednesdays already. My weight yesterday was 161.5. I am in my second week of Chalean Extreme. I want to get down 135 by Christmas if possible. I would be happy with 140. LOL!
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    I'm in! That would be halfway to my goal and a HUGE improvement over the 11lb I've lost since New Years. But I've been learning the whole time about what works for me & how to fit stuff in, so I'm gonna say yes. :smile:

Starting weight: 193.8 8/16/12
  • grlgemini
    Options
    Also, maybe start a group - it would work better to check in. :)
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Count me in *sigh* (lol)

I've been slacking since my tubal reversal surgery in June & I need to get back in to the swing things before I get pregnant & gain it all back, ha-ha. :tongue:

25 pounds would put me at my goal, wahoooo!!!! :drinker:

CW 163
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am in! 25 pounds would put me half way to my goal weight. I am currently 188 and would love to be in the lower 160's by Christmas is not a little less!
  • nana_pam25
    nana_pam25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this! I'm at 155 and want to be 130 again. I too have have an office job and sit on my tail most of the day. I needed this encouragement. It would be great to reach our goal weights and not feel so guilty eating those chocolate chip cookies on Christmas day!
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting @210 and would love to be 185 by Christmas! :smile:
  • WillBeSlimSarah
    Options
    Im in on this too! I have the same goal of losing 25lbs by christmas day :-)

I generally go to gym 5-7 times per week to do cardio and weights. I walk once or twice a week and i lift free weights at home a couple times a week.

I am just going to imagine buying a nice outfit for christmas day and wearing it to go for my dinner at my parents house and for everyone to comment on how great im looking lol!
  • emily3287
    Options
    I'm in! What a great Christmas present to myself to lose 25+ lbs! Also I will be able to look nice and feel confident for all those dang holiday parties lol! My CW is 219.1 lbs.
  • FHL03
    FHL03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in :laugh: starting weight 149
  • ahemming1
    ahemming1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group! Thanks!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Group requests are sent to everyone up to this point!!! I'm so surprised at all the interest in this! I'm excited for such a large group to motivate each other!!! :)

If you haven't recieved your group request, MFP may have cut off your user name - send me a friend request and/or message to get your group request! :)
  • KatieHarris1976
    Options
    I'm in. I love to have someone to challenge me. My current weight is 168.
  • trublue1
    trublue1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am in. I need the motivation. I have all the tools but motivation remains an issue. 25lbs by Christmas would be awesome!