Replies

• trublue1
    trublue1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 192.2
  • alikat517
    alikat517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this group! My husband and I are talking about starting a family, and I told him I would love to lose about 20lbs (but more would be great) first just so I can be at my healthiest...and avoid gaining 30lbs more than my CW! lol

We can do this!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 25 by Christmas too!! That would be almost to my goal. My start weight is 177 this morning. I am very active, so get tons of exercise. My challenge is what I put in my mouth!!
  • MikkiMcCoy
    Options
    Count me in too!!

My current weight is about 180-184.
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am IN! My New Years resolution for 2012 was to lose 100 pounds this year. I'm at 70 and need to step it up a notch if I'm going to make it! I do walk/run intervals for 3 miles 6 days a week and just joined a gym to start strength training. My gut tells me I need to focus more on whole foods and drop all packaged crap. I'm currently at 182 ... would like to close the year around 150.
  • gracepittman
    Options
    Count me in too! I joined MFP today. I am 5ft 2 and 148 lb
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Please add me to the group. I don't think I have 25 lbs to lose, but I'm hoping for at least another 15 (maybe 20 depends on how I look). My CW is 161 ish.
  • LumieSands
    Options
    Just joined this morning ~ weighing in at 165lbs. Would love to lose 25lbs by Christmas!:smooched:
  • esmye
    esmye Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am joining to lose 20-25lbs by Christmas!!!! I am 5'7 and weight 188lbs. I have lost 73lbs a year ago and need to get back on track to reach my ideal weight :happy: :smile:
  • hwnsportz13
    Options
    I would love to join. I am new here, but really like the website so far. I am 225lbs and 5'3". And would LOVE to lose 25 by Christmas =]
  • lintlin
    lintlin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, too! I'm starting with 194.5 lbs (*cry*).
  • era228
    era228 Posts: 14
    Options
    Another newbie who'd like to join. I'm 5'6" and CW is 200. Looking forward to some extra motivation!
  • givemeback
    givemeback Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to go shopping after Christmas and buy everything smaller. My starting weight is 176.5.
  • ladylemoncurd
    Options
    I'm in too. I've lost a bit since I joined MFP but another 25lb would take me exactly to my target of 145. I'm 5'8, 46 years old and currently 170
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Group requests are sent to all up to this point!

Please remember we're here to motivate each other and provide support! :)
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am with you! And I loved looking at the running plans. Thanks for posting!
  • aks65
    aks65 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great plan! I'm in! Will weigh tomorrow morning!
  • safetyvictoria
    Options
    I would love the challenge. Christmas Day is my birthday too so weighing less will be an added bonus.
  • the1to1
    the1to1 Posts: 49
    Options
    Please add me! This will help keep me accountable for my weekly weigh-ins!

CW: 170
  • KCWJ
    KCWJ Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me in. Starting weight is 194.4. I'm on day two of Insanity and need LOTS of motivation to stick with it. I can barely walk today... Aye, yay, yay. Let's go!