What did you lose in your first week on program?

Options
2»

Replies

• yoopergirl
    yoopergirl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I lost 6# in 5 days. I really don't care if it is water or fat at this point since I also have over 100# to lose. I have always found the first week or so I loose a lot, esp. if I drop the diet sodas & drink water instead...which I am doing. Right now having a snack of microwave lite orville's popcorn & Special K2O. :laugh:
  • rbellestri
    rbellestri Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    my first week I lost 6 lbs ,keep in mind that every pound you lose is 4 sticks of butter ! now thats a lot of butter!!! , I went to the grocery store and picked up 12 pounds of butter ! WOW!!!!! for more encouragement , go to the grocery store , look at the butter to see how much you lost in pounds !!! it's amazing to see , even if it's 1/4 pound !
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 but I think it was temporary christmas weight.

But I guess that counts.
  • hollyj77
    Options
    Oh, I like the idea about the butter! :laugh: I can imagine my weight in butter....gross! I lost 3 lbs the first week. I need to work out hard this week!
  • tzvishear
    Options
    2 lbs the first week. lose too much and it will come back to haunt you.:yawn:
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Options
    10 lbs.

But like someone else said, christmas weight. :P
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    Just one pound my first week, but do that week after week, and it starts to add up.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Oh, I like the idea about the butter! :laugh: I can imagine my weight in butter....gross! I lost 3 lbs the first week. I need to work out hard this week!

I do this, too. It is kinda gross but motivating at the same time. I've lost 216 sticks of butter!!!! Just imagine what Paula Deen could do what that!!
  • polyesterchesters
    polyesterchesters Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    4 pounds.
  • Meag0414
    Options
    6 pounds, :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!