New and would love new friends 24yo looking to loose 71lbs

Options
vnt31
vnt31 Posts: 8 Member
Hello all!
as my ridiculously long title states, I am 24 years old and looking to loose 71 lbs starting out. I am currently 221 and I want to be at least 150. If I loose more great! I have never been fit. so this is definitely a challenge but I am ready to loose the weight and get myself where I need to be. I hope one day I can finally buy me a two piece bathing suit. *fingers crossed* I have never done it so this time next year I plan on being skinny on a beach somewhere or pool with my two piece, :).So please if you want add me, we can do this together!

Replies

• MrsBurton12
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 and currently weigh the same as you! I'm also needing to get to 150ish =) I'm glad I finally found someone who needs to lose the same amount as I do!
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    Hey I'm looking to lose 150. I'm 43 & you can add me as a friend.
  • vnt31
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 and currently weigh the same as you! I'm also needing to get to 150ish =) I'm glad I finally found someone who needs to lose the same amount as I do!
    Lets do this girl!!!!!! :)
  • Ange03063
    Ange03063 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 71 pounds too! I started at 219 and my goal weight is 148 (I'm 5'9"). I just started on Monday. Please feel free to add me as a friend. We can do this!
  • sjackson7707
    sjackson7707 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and am down 76lbs... I still want to lose another 20ish pounds to no longer be in the overweight bracket.
  • vnt31
    Options
    Hey I'm looking to lose 150. I'm 43 & you can add me as a friend.
    I would love too!
  • vnt31
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 71 pounds too! I started at 219 and my goal weight is 148 (I'm 5'9"). I just started on Monday. Please feel free to add me as a friend. We can do this!
    I started Monday to lol!!!!!! we can and will do this! adding you now!
  • vnt31
    Options
    I'm 26 and am down 76lbs... I still want to lose another 20ish pounds to no longer be in the overweight bracket.
    wow what an inspiration! I cant wait to say I am down 76lbs
  • knewton04
    Options
    Hi im 25 and just joined today, ive got 65lbs to loose. Putting that in writing makes it feel very daunting!
  • knewton04
    Options
    Oh also feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We're all on this journey together.
  • vnt31
    Options
    I am so pumped guys! Thank you all for adding me/ or accepting my friends request. we can totally do this! I am ready to be healthy because it really truly is a burden having excess weight on you! Its not just about being skinny although that is a strong plus but its really about being healthy! Especially since I have a family history of different things.
  • BLI23
    BLI23 Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started this journey not too long ago. It definitely helps to have others encouraging you as well as reading there stuff
  • deedeezplace
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Dee. I am almost 72, love this journaling my food and exercise, and it really works. Gotta be committed, honest and remember it is not always easy to do this. I will say prayers for your success. Blessings
  • kellyg891
    Options
    Ya'll feel free to add me! I'm 24 yrs old and want to lose about 135 more lbs! It's a LOT to lose but I can do it!! :)
  • deedeezplace
    Options
    Hi there! my name is Dee. I am almost 72 and find this journaling and tracking really helps me to achieve my goals. I was active all my life in sports, and at this age, the ole metabolism doesn't work as fast. Be faithful to this program, honest with your tracking, and remember it isn't always easy, but it does work. Blessings
  • kdemuysere
    Options
    Count me in! I'm looking to lose about 80. I just got married and have actually gained weight since the wedding through the honeymoon and other vacations with eating out too much. Time to buckle down! My goal is 180 -- help me get there! Feel free to add me!
  • deedeezplace
    Options
    Hi there, welcome aboard...this is a great ride, even the days when it isn't what I want it to be. Just be honest in your tracking and committed to exercise and be the person you want to be healthfully! Blessings
  • Bengals42
    Options
    Hi there! Just joined. Please add me too. I need to lose at least 40, but hoping for 70.
  • maggamooo
    Options
    Im 31 years old. Ive ALWAYS been a big girl. Ive been married for 10 years and want to loose at least 100 pounds before we start trying to get pregnant. I want to get me heatlhy before I take care of someone else. Ive lost 60+ pounds twice before but quit before making my goal. This is the time. I will not quit untill Im there! I was having trouble getting modivated to even start but my best friend got fired up about loosing weight and was able to get me fired up too. Im greatful. So much of weight loss is a battle in your head. We can do this!