2 oatmeal cookies

Options
So I'm at work and a solicitor came in with Otis Spunkmeyer fresh baked Oatmeal Raisin cookies (you can probably feel my disappoinment :grumble: ) So I decided "what the heck I'll let this be my 'splurge' and just have one". Of course I ended up having 2 at 180 cals a pop!

But that is why I LOVE this site already... even though I slipped a little :sad: but I know exactly how many more cals I have if I want to stay on track. And although a 380 cal dinner is going to really stink, at least I know where I stand! :happy:

Replies

• luvs2havefun
    Options
    So I'm at work and a solicitor came in with Otis Spunkmeyer fresh baked Oatmeal Raisin cookies (you can probably feel my disappoinment :grumble: ) So I decided "what the heck I'll let this be my 'splurge' and just have one". Of course I ended up having 2 at 180 cals a pop!

But that is why I LOVE this site already... even though I slipped a little :sad: but I know exactly how many more cals I have if I want to stay on track. And although a 380 cal dinner is going to really stink, at least I know where I stand! :happy:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    :indifferent: .....

I want one......

:frown:
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    read the 400 cal post its dinner ideas with little cals left over!! Just bumped it for you!
  • luvs2havefun
    Options
    read the 400 cal post its dinner ideas with little cals left over!! Just bumped it for you!

Thanks!
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    your welcome!