Walk of Shame

Options
2»

Replies

• aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I went to the new burger joint in town a few months ago and ran into someone I've known for years, but run into maybe once a year. He compliments me then says, "You know what this will do to you..." as he eyes me up and down. Really!?!?!
  • vyanadevi
    vyanadevi Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    lololol I get that too but my co-worker has been pretty good and has been helping me out. Yesterday I just wanted ice cream and warm cake and she absolutely won't come with me to the supermarket, so I ended up snacking on tea and some nuts lol thank goodness! You're allowed once in a while, I think :-) So enjoy!
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Precede all trips to the vending machine with an announcement. "Attention coworkers! I am now approaching the vending machine! This is your chance to share your pointless prattle about my diet with me before I indulge in my weekly treat. Don't miss out! Share your advice about my diet indulgence for just $2. Cash only please."

YES!!! LOVE THIS!
  • vyanadevi
    vyanadevi Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I just finished off the rest of the dark chocolate antioxidant trail mix.
    It's says antioxidant in the name....it's healthy! ;)

lololol I had about half a handful of rasinettes with some cashews...a good balance in my eyes lolol
  • thewang
    thewang Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Round here it's called the wheel of death.... my weakness has always been the braunschweiger and onion sandwiches in the vending machine. NOTHING is more shameful than that!
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Round here it's called the wheel of death.... my weakness has always been the braunschweiger and onion sandwiches in the vending machine. NOTHING is more shameful than that!

Sounds like a little bit of heaven to me....
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    LOL! OMG! This was me less than an hour ago.... I ate a healthy salad and a pizzuchinni for lunch but needed something salty and crunchy. So i walked down to the vending machines and on the way to my desk 3 people stopped me and asked why i was eating chips. <sigh> geez people, it is just a snack! Now i have to log the calories. Oh well. I will be running this afternoon and doing a bootcamp class. Pretty sure I can burn off the small bag of chips.:bigsmile:
  • AshRyd
    AshRyd Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I paid a lot of money for that vending machine food and I am going to eat and enjoy every bite! :laugh:
  • 1holegrouper
    1holegrouper Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Say; 'No those aren't Lance in my pants I'm just happy to see you!' OR 'I'm carb cycling' (they likely won't know what that is so they will stop further inquiry.)