What did you have for dinner? :)

Options
I had raw lettuce and celery with a carrot for 3 days and I'm getting tired of it... what are you having?

Replies

• heddy90
    heddy90 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Aw, why have you had that for so long? Haha, sorry, but sounds kiiinda boring.

I had tacos, which was yummy. Ate it as I usually do, just went a tad bit lighter on the cheese, and piled the veggies up. Yumyum.
  • jaybear31
    jaybear31 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been having breakfast for dinner lately. Over easy eggs with a little bit of cheese on an english muffin. YUM!
  • wait_loss
    wait_loss Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Broccoli salad steamed over Basa or Talapia and a drizzle of balsamic 1 tsp.
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    BBQ chicken from the crockpot, mashed caulifower, and sauteed peppers & onions.
  • laydmariah
    Options
    bbq chicken from the crockpot sounds AWSOME
  • kie_kie
    kie_kie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    tossed salad made with lettuce, carrots, cabbage and cheese
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    roast chicken, quinoa salad and sourdough bread. why are you eating rabbit food? 37 calories for dinner is unacceptable no ifs, ands or butts. You are starving youself, you will fail. Sorry for the tough love but get it together.
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    you need more!

i had 2 boiled eggs with toast. had a tuna steak earlier and that's kept me full
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I went to the local Farmer's Market on my way home from work. I got apricots, fresh spinach, slipper lobsters, peaches, and roma tomatoes. I put them all in a jumbo salad and it was awesome!
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Cream cheese sauce with olives, chorizo and onion and pasta.

Yummy,
  • redheadkirsty
    Options
    Chicken and chorizo skewers with noodles stir fried with mushrooms and onions. A tried and tested winner and tasty whilst not being massively unhealthy :)
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I haven't had dinner yet, but I'm going to have some chicken with BBQ sauce, veggies with ranch, and two slices of flaxseed bread. I just had my lunch which was 2 brown eggs and 2 slices of flaxseed bread with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and cherry all fruit spread.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    37 calories for dinner? You could easily afford a real meal if you were so hell-bent on restricting your intake to 1000ish. I agree, this is 'rabbit food'. Rethink your goals and take these meal suggestions to heart.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    I had raw lettuce and celery with a carrot for 3 days and I'm getting tired of it... what are you having?

Well you are having quick add cals of 571 for brekkie and some other quick add cals for lunch?

Why not add all your food, it helps me to look it up on the database, then you can maybe see what is going on a little better and have more for dinner :D

Editing to add apart from 1 day of your diary, you are really undereating, so checking in those foods on the database is really going to help and then you can eat some more!
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I had 4 oz. of grilled salmon and a cup of steamed brocolli, oh and a whole wheat english muffin. Delicious. :) Incidentally I had the same thing for lunch today, minus half the english muffin.
  • narci1503
    Options
    Homemade Margherita Pizza on the webber grill...delish
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options

You can try to add some walnuts, roast chicken/turkey even eggs with some spices. It might make your dinner more interesting. Just a thought. :)
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Last night, dinner sucked. BUT the night before I had garlic tilapia with jasmine rice and green beans. :D
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Last night for dinner I had vegan tacos containing the following ingredients:
    2 small corn tortillas
    1/2 cup fat free refried beans
    1/4 small avocado
    2 handfuls baby spinach shredded
    5 small cherry tomatoes quartered
    1 tbs hot salsa
    1 tsp hot sauce

Yum :smile:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I had a pulled pork sandwich with BBQ sauce. Yum! And some carrots with ranch dip as a side. Then I got really nauseous later in the evening. :grumble: Super lame!