Hello - Please to meet your acquaintance

Options
My introduction to who I am and why I am here are really spelled out on my profile I finished early, thus, here is what I had to say. :)

I am a 31 year old male in an early mid life crisis!

It happened on accident really. I lived in the United Kingdom for 6 months in 2009. I used the public transportation for getting around, even walked to and from the grocers for shopping if the bags were light enough. Easier access to fresh, inexpensive produce had me snacking and filling up on fruit and veg. Without even trying, I lost 30lbs. Now, that I am back in the States, I find fast food and carbs cheap, plentiful, and EVERYWHERE! I know 31 is not by any means over-the-hill, but I feel that there may never be an opportunity again to keep the weight I lost off and continue the trend. Thus, here I am. Wish me luck! :noway:

Replies

• mamagabby
    Options
    Good Luck!!!
  • AndreaLee
    AndreaLee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The best of luck. Just keep tracking what you eat on this site and I know you'll do well!
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the states. Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome and wishing you the best of luck on your goals
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    All the best to you!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    This site will help you get focused and back on track. Good luck with your endeavors and do not give up.
  • sportsmomof2
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck!
  • ace2009
    ace2009 Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome.
    I think it's wonderful that you're being so proactive and trying to maintain your health. This is difficult for most people in the best of conditions, so a big lifestyle change such as yours must be tough! You're already a step ahead though, so keep up the good work!