Glute exercises without a gym?

Options
2»

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Butt Bible with Pauline Nordine. You can find her workouts on youtube or order through amazon. You do each workout level for two weeks. Amazing killer workout with good results fast. A lot of butt bridges (Glute bridge) and squats and so forth.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you're already doing some glute work, you'll probably get through the first 2 levels ok, but you will beg for a padded toilet seat when you start level 3. No lie. You'll burn extra calories laughing at all the stuff Pauline says. Yoga Booty Ballet is a lot of fun, too. :smile:
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Want to check this out when I am home....
  • Karstenf
    Karstenf Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    squats and lunges. no gym required.

^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^
  • anna_marie22
    anna_marie22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like to use the video's from blogilates.com to shake up my workouts. Cassey has some great ones for glutes and lower body, and you'll definitely feel the burn!
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    another vote for Butt Bible!

Angie
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    well i want my butt to look as though it was sculpted by angels through the fine tooth bristles of an art brush i want people to sing when im at the beach everytime i take off my pants and they are blessed with the site of my perfect glutes....ok thats a LITTLE egotistical i just want to be able to pop it like its hot even when im not popping i want it to look like i am any tips?

^^^^My sentiments, exactly. LOL. Need all these workouts in my life.... Stare in AWE at the BOOTY :love:

I am working on it too :)