Your wife be cray cray!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I want to touch everybody....
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Definitely have a talk with her and find out exactly what is the turn off for her. Personally I like toned and in shape men!
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    No hubby anymore but it is definitely bothering him that since we got divorced, I've been watching what I eat and working out more.

As for the guys with muscles, I personally don't like them so big that their veins look like they are about to explode but muscles are hot! :)
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Idk how fit she is, but maybe it is her way of telling you that your success is making her feel less attractive so she is trying to cause you to go back to your old ways so she doesnt feel so bad about herself? Just odd, I cant imagine my man being overly muscular but I am looking forward to seeing his progress as we make it together =)
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    It must be a personal preference thing. Cuddling up and touching muscles- one of my favorite things to do.

*Mikey looks and goes :bigsmile: * walks on by flexing his "muscle"
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    B*tches be cray.

I haven't seen my SO in like 8 months, so he hasn't seen the difference yet. Though I can tell he's a little bit anxious about my weight lifting; I think he's scared I'm gonna get buff :tongue:
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    This question is very hurtful to me because I don't have a significant other. How could you be so cruel? You don't have to rub it in my face that I'm all alone.
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Your findings seem to refute my scientific theory that being in better physical shape is actually more attractive to others....hmmmm I'll have to recheck the numbers on this.....
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I kinda love to touch a man's body no matter what it looks/feels like. lol, that didn't sound right...I mean, I love my husband and would want to touch him no matter what he looked like.
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    If your built like some of these huge bodybuiling guys then i could see that it might be intimidating or make her feel inadequate but personally a nice set of strong toned arms & a hard chest & abs work wonders for me :wink:
  • mandilwebb
    mandilwebb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Perhaps she feels insecure about her own body since you have lost weight / toned up...? Just a shot in the dark.
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    sorry to say this but the "she is just not that into you" pops in my head...

when a person loves someone, they say the truth, when a person is IN love with someone, nothing grosses them out....
  • JPKemp
    JPKemp Posts: 25
    Options
    I agree with Tara. Maybe it is her way of dealing with HER insecurities about her body...could be jealousy...could be fearful of you leaving her...could be causing her to take a hard look at her fitness level and "forcing" her to have to make decisions about her own body to "keep up" with you and your fitness...good topic to explore further....
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Uhhhhh, I don't understand her.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

For me, I love people the way they are, and if they are happy with themselves, I never force eating healthy, working out on them. the guy that I was dating was over weight, but I thought he was gorgeous.

this...I've dated them all and been happy with whoever they are ....but I have to say, I do love to touch guys...muscles or not..so if I was dating a guy who was getting fit I'd be happy with where he was going if it made him happy. I'm not sure I'd feel the same if he was headed from fit to not...haven't experienced it, but it isn't a deal breaker for me. Being a *kitten* is a deal breaker though, just saying...
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I kinda love to touch a man's body no matter what it looks/feels like. lol, that didn't sound right...I mean, I love my husband and would want to touch him no matter what he looked like.

lol
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    I agree with Tara. Maybe it is her way of dealing with HER insecurities about her body...could be jealousy...could be fearful of you leaving her...could be causing her to take a hard look at her fitness level and "forcing" her to have to make decisions about her own body to "keep up" with you and your fitness...good topic to explore further....

so her reasoning would be push him away and say some effed up stuff.... this is why doing what you don't believe in is silly to me. If she feels that way, shouldn't she want to hold him close and say 'damn I am lucky'?

thank God I am not in that boat....
  • crooks_RN
    Options
    Is she overweight? She may be a bit jealous or worried since you are looking better. Or that may just be her preference, a crazy one, but may just be hers!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Have a significant other that seems to be less and less interested in you since you've been losing weight and toning up? Or am I the only one on this boat? My wife says "Its one thing to look at muscles, but gross I do not want to touch them or cuddle up to them."

My guess is that it's making her feel insecure that other woman might want you.