That Celebrity That EVERYONE Thinks You Look Like...

Options

Replies

• eiredivine
    Options
    Milla Jovovich
  • MidnightSaturn
    MidnightSaturn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been getting Abby from NCIS. I don't watch the show, but I have been assured she is awesome and she's totally cute, so I'll take it.

You totally do! But be assured thats a really good thing! She's super intelligent and really pretty!
  • HavenIryxia
    HavenIryxia Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've personally wanted to know what celebrity I look like. When I was in high school I had someone say I looked like Uma Thurman but I thought the girl that said that was crazy.

Does anyone know if I look like a celebrity?
    <
  • xoMeaghan
    xoMeaghan Posts: 175
    Options
    Elisha Cuthbert is mine. Whenever someone says "You look like Elisha Curthbert!!" (Especially when I had bleach blonde hair) I just said "No, she looks like ME. But thanks" Lol I don't mind, boosts my confidence a bit when I look like the girl from next door!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Anna Friel.. From pushing daisies..

I dont really see it.. and I had to look her up the first time someone said it.. haha..
  • Ajpett22
    Options
    I love it! So many of you look like your celebs :) I get Audrina Patridge almost every time I first meet someone and occasionally from randoms when I'm out. My son was watching The Hills with me when he was younger and he pointed to the TV and said, "Mommy". Guess there must be some resemblance!
  • CarolineRose16
    CarolineRose16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've had a ton of people tell me I look like both Katniss from The Hunger Games, and Susan from The Chronicles of Narnia. Lol. I disagree with both they are both way too pretty. Oh well. I'm flattered by the compliment. :blushing:
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Mila Kunis. :\ I have never seen the resemblance nor have I ever liked that comment! It always came from strangers too.
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Woody Harrelson...why do I feel so dirty now? :laugh:
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Roseanne. We are practically twins.
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I could tell you who it was when I was young, but no resemblance now that I'm older and much fatter!

Any suggestions? :tongue:
  • skinnierjeans
    skinnierjeans Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Several people have told me that I look like Amanda Seyfried (The dumb blonde Karen in Mean Girls) , but I think it's just because I have big blue eyes and her hair
  • Kasmira0004
    Kasmira0004 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift :/
  • Byemma
    Byemma Posts: 55
    Options
    I was compared to a celebrity once (by my hostfamily) and they said I look like Julia Stiles. Well, I love her, so it's not that bad. I told my family (real family at home) and now when we watch a movie with her, they agree..
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I was Drew Barrymore before I got fat.

Prolly can't see it in my profile pic.

I actually had a restaurant staff refuse to let us pay because they thought I was Drew.

So flattering. =)

Why wouldn't Drew Barrymore be able to pay her restaurant bill? :laugh:
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I think perhaps Lassie--I assume that's why that guy said I was a b##ch. My daughter looked liked the actress who played Hermione in the Harry Potter movies when they were young; not anymore, now my daughter is much more beautiful.
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    When I was in my teen years. I was told I looked like J-Lo :)
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Rebecca Gayheart....... I was called Noxema Girl in high school, and still hear it from time to time- LOL :-)
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mine is Kristen Stewart or some have said Tegan & Sara... I don't have the pictures on here that look like her though... but in person yeah!
  • dottheallison
    Options
    "You look so familiar..." is what I get, a lot.

I've been told that I look like Carla Gugino (younger, lol), and once Brittany Murphy (RIP), but I think that guy was trying a little hard.
    My stepmom actually mistook a screenshot from 500 Days of Summer (the part in the record store with the black dress) as a photo of me with "Who is that boy?" ... LOL. I wish.
    Also pretty much anyone with big brown eyes. Like Belle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Heh heh.