Grimm

Options

Replies

• Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why they changed the night to Monday vs. Friday, but glad I don't have to wait until Friday to see it! lol
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Last season is on Hulu still so I watched the repeats to be set. Very good show, much better than that other fairy tale show that tried and failed last year, cant remember the name of it.
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love this show.Can't wait for S2 episode 2. :)
  • Mina133842
    Options
    not sure I liked the new intro to the show... I really liked the old one. Maybe I'll get used to it.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I just started watching season one On Demand! I love it soooo much! It hits my top 5
  • Mina133842
    Options
    they didn't waste any time with the opening on Season 2 - was a great episode- don't want to spoil it for anyone though. I'm hoping he'll let Hank know what's going on with him eventually...
  • marthathebear
    Options
    I love both Grimm and Once Upon a Time
  • janjan369
    janjan369 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    YES! I looooove Grimm too! Glad to see so many people support such a great show!
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    If you like Grimm, you should try Supernatural and Lost Girl. Both very good.
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have it DVR'd. I plan on watching it tonight. So excited for the new season! Love it!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i tried to love it last season, bc i love the actor in it... but i couldn't get into it ;(
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Finally saw the new season opener on dvr. Hope it keeps up the surprises and quality of last season. Great show.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    does anyone know if they for sure switched it to Monday night, or is it going to still be on Friday night? Just hoping to have a new episode on Monday! I don't want to wait another week. lol I LOVE this show!!
  • Mina133842
    Options
    Was a good one again!!! I think they DID change it to Monday nights tho- no worries, lovin' my DVR!
  • Blaqk19
    Options
    Love Grimm!
  • Blaqk19
    Options
    They have it on Mondays and Fridays for now but it will be switching back to Fridays only either next week or the following week. :)
  • Mina133842
    Options
    ****SPOILER ALERT*****

I'll put it in the next post, so if you read this one you're ok.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    I'm so glad that Hank "knows" now. it's getting really good, I just don't like the new "opener" of the show, I really liked the intro to the show that they had before. I dunno. What do you think?
  • Mina133842
    Options
    anyone know when it start back up again?? I think it's next Friday??
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Grimm is one of my favorite tv shows. Have you watched the whole first season? This is a great twist to awesome stories!