What did you have for dinner? :)

Options

Replies

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Last night was chicken cacciatore over whole wheat pasta.
    Tonight it's going to be homemade veggie lo mein and salad with ginger dressing =)
  • ILuvLifehouse
    ILuvLifehouse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Jasmine rice, grilled chicken breast strips, and string beans
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I had raw lettuce and celery with a carrot for 3 days and I'm getting tired of it... what are you having?

That sounds:
    a) horrible
    b) like not nearly enough food
    c) void of protein
    d) boring

I am having sushi.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Roast turkey, yukon gold mashed potatoes, and spaghetti squash with garlic and tomato.
    Yay for not having to cook your own meals and getting too eat at the college dining halls! (boo for the sodium, though...)
  • lehmann75
    Options
    My dinner tonight was a young chicken breast baked with coriander, sea salt and black pepper, smothered in steamed mushrooms and topped with about a tablespoon of fat free feta.
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    two turkey burgers (extra lean minced), about 100 grams each....on two sliced of WW multigrain bread, with lettuce and just a smidgen of Billy Bee's honey mustard......with a flavoured water.....under 500 calories!!
  • patkterry
    Options
    Caribbean jerk chicken and white rice...
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    YUMMY steak on the grill with roasted red potatoes and grilled asparagus. Haven't had red meat in ages, and it was heavenly. Enough left over to put on a salad this weekend or make a delicious stir fry. :)
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    8 ounces of roast beef spedinis (thinly sliced raw roast beef stuffed with a bread crumb mixture, rolled, topped with olive oil and basil, and baked in the oven)

Sauteed onions

Awesome salad( lettuce, tomato, olives, peppers and onions with fat free itialina dressing)

EDIT: Home cooked
  • jcamer12
    jcamer12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    4 oz grilled pork tenderloin
    green salad with grape tomatoes and 1/2 small avocado
    2 Tbs. Calorie Free Walton's Honey Mustard Dressing (yes-gluten, sugar, fat and calorie free)
    1/2 cup cole slaw
    5 oz Elk Cove Chardonney
  • dfair1967
    Options
    Beef and broccoli made at home.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    veggie lo mein with bbq "beef" seitan
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Cottage Pie!
  • Susie_Q12
    Options
    ...since i was told yesterday i dont eat enough, i had pizza for supper today!
  • raytastic06
    raytastic06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You need some meat to keep you full! I had oven broiled porkchop, butternut squash, and a rice and lentil mix...delish!
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    not gonna lie: I had a Burger King hamburger and small fries. It was delicious in that naughty fast-food way, and I don't feel the least bit guilty!! I haven't had anything resembling fast food in almost 2 months, and I went on a challenging hike today. It wasn't an impulse purchase; I thought about it, looked at the nutritional info, made an informed decision, and logged it!

I do want to add that while I don't feel any guilt... I may feel some regret in the next few hours! *holds her belly and groans* :laugh:
  • janrarey
    janrarey Posts: 10
    Options
    I had Cod and Bok Choy in Curry Sauce. I was getting fish at the grocery and they had recipe cards. I looked thru them and found one for the fish I had just gotten. Turns out the entire meal which was a cod fillet, 2 half baby bok choys, and 1/2 cup brown rice was only 280 calories, 24 g protein and 27 g carb. Hubby and I both enjoyed it.
  • aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I had a stuffed pepper. I put black beans, cheese, rice, and onions in it :) I had corn on the cob with it too!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    PS: there is nothing wrong with cheeseburgers, pizza, or any food for that matter. It's all about portion control, and making smarter choices.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Chicken and spinach alfredo pizza