Nordictrack C900 - If you have one please come in!

Options
jalara
jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
Hi there,

We've had one for about a month and as soon as we set it up we put in a service call. They tech came today and said there's nothing he can do to fix it. I'm wondering if it's just the one we got or a problem with the unit itself, because otherwise we love it.

When at a high incline (9+) the belt speeds up FAST with gravity - the motor has no control over it. You can't stop it and the emergency stop has no affect at all. As we looked into it further it turns out the machine doesn't even have to be on.

So if you have the C900 (specifically) I'd love to hear if this has been an issue for you.

Replies

• jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Anyone??
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    we have the C900 pro and havent had any problems (so far) we have 4 people in the house that use it, my husband and I both go up on the incline but we gont have any problems with it speeding up, and with our kids using it (9 and 12) the emergancy stop strap works very well. I would call again maybe the tech didn't know what he was doing or its a prob with the machine and needs replaced but it is a safety issue and should be checked out.