• cameranward
    Options
    I get alot of yell outs that im cute,
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Damn you, guys with abs! *shakes fist*

lulz

even though abs are completely overrated and stupid, it's all most girls care about :bigsmile: they will vehemently deny it, but then continually vote for the guys with abs, regardless of the rest of his body. skinny, jacked, ugly....doesnt matter.

I disagree. I prefer a broad back & shoulders over abs, ANY DAY.

^^^ this! abs are nice, but a nice broad set of shoulders and awesome upper back is where it's at
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options

lulz

even though abs are completely overrated and stupid, it's all most girls care about :bigsmile: they will vehemently deny it, but then continually vote for the guys with abs, regardless of the rest of his body. skinny, jacked, ugly....doesnt matter.

^^^ this! abs are nice, but a nice broad set of shoulders and awesome upper back is where it's at

does my ticker count?
    :tongue: :tongue:
  • IntenseRSX04
    Options
    in on this
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    JPFost hands down!
  • DeeDel32
    Options

lulz

does my ticker count?

most definitely! how you doin'? :laugh:
  • j_wilson2012
    Options
    Very deep intellect on this thread. I already know I am, so we can move past it. Dont care what yall think. Chess anyone? Oh, wait, def wrong forum to be asking THAT!
  • j_wilson2012
    Options

lulz

does my ticker count?

most definitely! how you doin'? :laugh:

Yeah, and its not the size of the boat that counts. "Its the motion of the ocean". As a guy, I can contest to that definitely not being true.
  • DeeDel32
    Options
    Yeah, and its not the size of the boat that counts. "Its the motion of the ocean". As a guy, I can contest to that definitely not being true.

no, it's definitely the size lol
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Wait, where'd that cowboy guy go?! =p

This one?

7434194_6485.jpg

Simply can't forget this cowboy :bigsmile:

Damn! Chris wins.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I am so buying myself a cowboy hat this weekend. It'll look a bit silly in the fire truck but I am sure it'll be worth it
  • lOvEly805
    Options

LOL !! my vote
    personally could care less for men with abs its OVERRATED
  • todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    see us fat guys get no love
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I get a mention yet? Didnt think so.. :(

(ugly but rich and with a sense of humour, that's gotta count for somthing, right? )
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    I only want to be the hottest guy for one woman and she knows who she is...:flowerforyou:
    Je t'aime mon amour :heart:
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options

lulz

It's true, here...and on a beach...but when they're walking around Westgate, Mill Avenue, or Tempe Marketplace (local nightlife spots here in Phoenix...you know, where people have to wear CLOTHES)...the skinny looking ripped guy with the abs isn't the one they're noticing lol.

Doesn't stop me for working towards them...but only as a function of wanting to lose bodyfat. I measure the success of my ab building by how much I can squat :).

I will say though...sometime the realities of MFP, versus the real world are mind boggling.

I'm not the only one who wants my cake and eat it too right? I may be leaning up a bit right now (I weigh 192) to cut my bf% but eventually I want to be 195-200 ish with an 8 pack. Size L and XL shirts is where its at.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I DISAGREE abs are NOT overrated. First of all Abs represent a discipline most people do not have…and that’s with their Diet. In the gym I go to…All most guys do are curl and bench, curl and bench….The reason people go crazy over guys with Abs is because it’s very rare and extremely hard to get versus decent arms or decent chest size. I for one is all about complete overall look….

Like to add some of these guys with nice abs do have some bird chests and could stand to do a few pushups... :laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Oh I agree completely. I just meant on a purely aesthetic level when the whole physique is visible. Which why abs are overrated. In real life, a guy's body means little...and the abs mean even less.

Wise words my friend.

lulz

It's true, here...and on a beach...but when they're walking around Westgate, Mill Avenue, or Tempe Marketplace (local nightlife spots here in Phoenix...you know, where people have to wear CLOTHES)...the skinny looking ripped guy with the abs isn't the one they're noticing lol.

Doesn't stop me for working towards them...but only as a function of wanting to lose bodyfat. I measure the success of my ab building by how much I can squat :).

I will say though...sometime the realities of MFP, versus the real world are mind boggling.

I'm not the only one who wants my cake and eat it too right? I may be leaning up a bit right now (I weigh 192) to cut my bf% but eventually I want to be 195-200 ish with an 8 pack. Size L and XL shirts is where its at.

RIGHT there with you man. I'm 5'7" tall, and 195lbs, 10% or so is my goal. I'm 180lbs now...and about 18%.

Yep...I have work to do.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

Jesus! Can I vote again!?!?
  • paulvt65
    paulvt65 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I see my name has still not come up in conversation...

Crickets....

Tumbleweed....