Replies

• Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I'm wet....
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I'd like to put myself forward as a late entry...

15809555_1675.jpg
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

15809555_1675.jpg

I second! Matt, you are awesome.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Could we all keep doing "Quotes" and reposting the same pics over and over-txs a bunch -Ty *ROLLZ EYEZ**

I know man...it's seriously demotivating me...because they aren't mine.

:grumble:

You all got the sarcasm...right? Right?!
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options

15809555_1675.jpg

I already nominated you Matt :wink:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    I can only dream of having a body the likes of duharforstået, Acg67, Sidesteal, OhPiper, jpfost et al

SpareTyre.jpg

But I'm over 60 lbs lighter than the above, have lost the spare tyre and working on tightening the rest of it! :bigsmile:

24Augvs23Mar50lbsdatesFB.jpg

You look great!! Thanks for being brave and self-nominating! :)
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Ok, Y'all are freaks.
    first off YOU ARE re-posting / quoting pictures, which on other threads will get you *****-slapped, ridiculed, snubbed, educated in on-line etiquette and insulted and you will begin to feel like the worm you are.
    2nd. you're ignoring Acg67 who seems to be a gastronomic god, a culinary creator of vast superiority. His meals (and abs) are nothing short of amazing. check out the 'what do your meals look like' threads in recipes. I've found vast inspiration there as well as food tips...
    have a healthy day y'all

Acg was voted for a few times, so not ignored. Those abs are permanently burned into my retinas! I'm gonna inch my freaky worm self on outta here. :flowerforyou:
    GOOD TO KNOW HE'S NOT OVERLOOKED. I WONDER IF HE'S A CHEF OR JUST SERIOUSLY INTO HIS DIET
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Ok, Y'all are freaks.
    first off YOU ARE re-posting / quoting pictures, which on other threads will get you *****-slapped, ridiculed, snubbed, educated in on-line etiquette and insulted and you will begin to feel like the worm you are.
    2nd. you're ignoring Acg67 who seems to be a gastronomic god, a culinary creator of vast superiority. His meals (and abs) are nothing short of amazing. check out the 'what do your meals look like' threads in recipes. I've found vast inspiration there as well as food tips...
    have a healthy day y'all

Acg was voted for a few times, so not ignored. Those abs are permanently burned into my retinas! I'm gonna inch my freaky worm self on outta here. :flowerforyou:
    GOOD TO KNOW HE'S NOT OVERLOOKED. I WONDER IF HE'S A CHEF OR JUST SERIOUSLY INTO HIS DIET

Nope, not a chef. I cook food I like to eat whether dieting or not, I'll just tweak some things if I'm dieting.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Ok, Y'all are freaks.
    have a healthy day y'all

Nope, not a chef. I cook food I like to eat whether dieting or not, I'll just tweak some things if I'm dieting.

Liar. Your mom cooks for you and does your laundry.
  • Acg67
    Options
    Ok, Y'all are freaks.
    have a healthy day y'all

okay+guy.jpg
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Ok, Y'all are freaks.
    have a healthy day y'all

okay+guy.jpg

But you are still superhot. :wink:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Ok, Y'all are freaks.
    have a healthy day y'all

smart+hot=win
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

Don't people realise that this is one of things that demotivates people?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

To be honest...I don't think you're qualified to judge this slice of society...or any other for that matter.

Also, keep in mind...we all started somewhere:

aDSCF3085.jpg

So if you're going to tell me I don't have the right to be proud of, and allow others to judge me for these results, in three months of work:

IMAG1750-1-2.jpg

IMAG1754.jpg

I'm going to tell you to go fly a kite.

If you feel the above results are demotivational...you need to check your own self...and stop worrying about others. For me...it was SEEING results like my own...that showed me just how easy saying 'dude, Cris...you're as good as anyone, what the HELL are you waiting for...DO it dumb *kitten*!!' actually is.

Here ya go Cris.. went back so I could quote your pics lol
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Ok, Y'all are freaks.
    have a healthy day y'all

okay+guy.jpg

So emo. Well in any case I bet you wash your laundry by hand and using your washboard abs and ivory soap. I'm in your house, spying from the closet.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    What are the requirements???
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    What are the requirements???

Being male and working hard on being awesome. :smile: There's really no winner, just a celebration of guys who work hard.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    There are none :D
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

Don't people realise that this is one of things that demotivates people?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

To be honest...I don't think you're qualified to judge this slice of society...or any other for that matter.

Also, keep in mind...we all started somewhere:

aDSCF3085.jpg

So if you're going to tell me I don't have the right to be proud of, and allow others to judge me for these results, in three months of work:

IMAG1750-1-2.jpg

IMAG1754.jpg

I'm going to tell you to go fly a kite.

If you feel the above results are demotivational...you need to check your own self...and stop worrying about others. For me...it was SEEING results like my own...that showed me just how easy saying 'dude, Cris...you're as good as anyone, what the HELL are you waiting for...DO it dumb *kitten*!!' actually is.

Here ya go Cris.. went back so I could quote your pics lol

Aww...you're a sweetheart!!

(Like how I did that? S.N.E.A.K.Y!!!)
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    There are some great transformations on this thread, excellent work to all of you!!!8e1d6df9.gif
  • Acg67
    Options
    Ok, Y'all are freaks.
    have a healthy day y'all

okay+guy.jpg

So emo. Well in any case I bet you wash your laundry by hand and using your washboard abs and ivory soap. I'm in your house, spying from the closet.

u-jelly.jpg