Hottest guy on MFP (contest)

Options

Replies

• amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend is not on this site, but his rocking body and athleticism have been a constant source of inspiration. He wins for me hands down everytime. Heres my personal eye candy. mmmmmm

2ljok5h.jpg
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    kimoRUN
    IronManPanda

and now I have to say Edwin for the pic he just posted too!

Thanks doll!
  • kimoRUN
    Options
    kimoRUN

;-)

You're too kind. Gracias. Xoxo
  • kimoRUN
    Options
    In all honesty, though, my FL is full of guy candy - top 10 is as much as I can narrow it down (in no particular order):

UponThisRock
    Scott613
    Sidesteal
    duharforstaet
    HOSED49
    OfficialPR
    jpfost
    Edwin_S
    IronmanPanda
    kimoRUN

Honored to be on your list my friend. Especially on with all those studs!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I'm going to put all of the guys on my FL in the mix because they are some of the most awesome people here :love: :flowerforyou:
  • lesbodwell
    lesbodwell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yeah baby! Thats 2 votes!
  • lesbodwell
    Options
    Sorry I posted then saw the vote. Thanks!
  • lesbodwell
    Options
    Can I at least get one vote for me?

look up four posts .... I did vote for you! I don't count? :sad:

Sorry I didnt see that when I posted. Thanks!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    no one is picking me!!!!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv4lKc-we2pQaFgdnKDt7cjiHW1ZelsOVHbzthHOAYzlPuuKxa
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

I KNEW I FORGOT SOMEONE *cries* IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY

timremlinger :flowerforyou:
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say Thank You to all my beautiful friends who nominated me, and to show my gratitude:

2012-04-12.jpg

It has taken a lot of hard work and dedication to where I am today. Trials and tribulations are what plagues most of us to not reach our fullest potential, the ones who can over come all obstocles are truley HOT. So to the one poster who said this was for peope who were seeking attention, please do not look!

Thanks again!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say Thank You to all my beautiful friends who nominated me, and to show my gratitude:

5-16.jpg

It has taken a lot of hard work and dedication to where I am today. Trials and tribulations are what plagues most of us to not reach our fullest potential, the ones who can over come all obstocles are truley HOT. So to the one poster who said this was for peope who were seeking attention, please do not look!

Thanks again!

You look amazing! Congrats on your hard work and dedication!!! :)
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options

I KNEW I FORGOT SOMEONE *cries* IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY

timremlinger :flowerforyou:

:wink: you're the best
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    as the statically 32,892nd hottest guy on MFP, i approve this thread and do not find it demotivating. It is fun and give me some goal to strive for. :tongue: :tongue:

p.s don't ask me to show my math work. :laugh:
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Are the guys being picked in the 14% ish BF range as per the BF$ thread or has the mood of the MFP nation swung to lower BF?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Are the guys being picked in the 14% ish BF range as per the BF$ thread or has the mood of the MFP nation swung to lower BF?

I dunno, I was 19% in mine.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Nothing that specific. There are really no rules. Just a celebration of guys that have worked hard to become fit.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I can only dream of having a body the likes of duharforstået, Acg67, Sidesteal, OhPiper, jpfost et al

SpareTyre.jpg

But I'm over 60 lbs lighter than the above, have lost the spare tyre and working on tightening the rest of it! :bigsmile:

24Augvs23Mar50lbsdatesFB.jpg
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Ok, Y'all are freaks.
    first off YOU ARE re-posting / quoting pictures, which on other threads will get you *****-slapped, ridiculed, snubbed, educated in on-line etiquette and insulted and you will begin to feel like the worm you are.
    2nd. you're ignoring Acg67 who seems to be a gastronomic god, a culinary creator of vast superiority. His meals (and abs) are nothing short of amazing. check out the 'what do your meals look like' threads in recipes. I've found vast inspiration there as well as food tips...
    have a healthy day y'all
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    I can only dream of having a body the likes of duharforstået, Acg67, Sidesteal, OhPiper, jpfost et al

SpareTyre.jpg

But I'm over 60 lbs lighter than the above, have lost the spare tyre and working on tightening the rest of it! :bigsmile:

24Augvs23Mar50lbsdatesFB.jpg

Seriously...congrats on your weight loss and the hard work you have put in. You are doing great and it shows!!